No announcement yet.

Wlad legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad legacy

Look, if you can't see that Wlad is an all time great based of his accomplishments thus far--"YOU DON"T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING". Get over what ever bias is lurking inside those brains of yours because Wlads reign (which is not over), is one of the most impressive in boxing history. The "But wlad doesn't fight in a good heavyweight era 'IS BULL****!!! Athletes are stronger, bigger, and faster than they have ever been in history (IN every sport) and WLAD makes them look like children in the ring. How many heavy weights were above 6'6 that tyson fought? Lennox? These old greats all stand around 6'3-6'5 range(not saying height is everything).

I think it will take Wlad's retirement for him to finally get the reception he deserves.

your last sentence is very true. its a lot like Larry Holmes

the rest is ridiculous-how tall you are doesn't matter-it's how good you are-and wlad, like it or not, hasn't beaten many good fighters and has prime losses to fighters far beneath him.

He's a 1st ballot HOF'er that ring didn't have him among their top fighters after WWII. I think that is spot on.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-17-2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Wladimir ATG is an understatement.

The greatest real HW boxing record by far, probably wont be beaten for the better part of a century at a guess.

Beaten the most diverse opponents of any boxer
      Beaten the heaviest opponents of any boxer
      Beaten the boxers with the best records of any boxer
      Had the most real HW fights by far and barely lost a fight.
      Barey lost a round of boxing ever, even in fights he ended up losing!
      Never been sparked out cold
      Barely even gets hit

Phenomenal

Rocks up to the heart of boxing for 150 years, smacks everyone around, rips up the flag of HW boxing and takes it with him to the other side of the world and replants it on his own soil.

Hard act to top!

Comment

Corrie Sanders was a man or was he a demigod? beating the great Vlad in a close bout? hardly....

And that Purity fellow....some ATG perhaps? not really....

And Lamont? not not Sanford and Son!

And some of those victories.....Lewis? hardly. Tyson nnnnnot.

But instead the fearful Mormeck, the great UPS Driver!!!! a man who was never late delivering to his target...cept in the ring maybe.

Yes the great fearful Vlad....He beat he beat Pulo.....Who?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Corrie Sanders was a man or was he a demigod? beating the great Vlad in a close bout? hardly....

And that Purity fellow....some ATG perhaps? not really....

And Lamont? not not Sanford and Son!

And some of those victories.....Lewis? hardly. Tyson nnnnnot.

But instead the fearful Mormeck, the great UPS Driver!!!! a man who was never late delivering to his target...cept in the ring maybe.

Yes the great fearful Vlad....He beat he beat Pulo.....Who?
          Your previous demeanor as a "wise old goat" has been compromised now.

You have exposed yourself as just the usual no nothing hater as all of them are.

And here I was thinking you were more special..

Kind of like one of the "Nut Bag Elite"

Comment

if they are faster how do you explain pulev and leapai? do you even know what are saying? just words apparently with no meaning.

Comment

Wladimir will go down as the heavyweight champion that a bunch of people never cared for. Just is what it is. HW division is non existent to me. It has nothing to with him being an Eastern European either cuz GGG and Lomachenko are good fighters I like to watch. Klitschko can just do his thing, retire when he wants and then just disappear for all I care.

Comment

Working...
              X