This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
    best wishes for your family, thank you for the information on heart health, , it runs in my family and I try to live healthy, but them carnitas tacos are a helluva drug...
    yuppp! no offense to the fastfood lovers (i used to be one), but do you know that getting hooked on food that fastfood chains serve (mcdo, jollibee, kfc, burger king, etc.) is like getting hooked on drugs? and that is both in terms of being addicted to it and of the harm it does to your body

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
      Tutuo ito mga pare ko. Hindi ako naniniwala dito dati pero ng makita ko ang pagbabago kay dale ay naging believer ako.

Matapos ang angioplaty ay talagang mahina siya at namumutla. May mga kaibigan na nag suggest ng cleansing diet to cleanse digestive and circulatory sustem. Para daw bumalik sa dati ang mga ito ay kailangan ng 7 days na stay-in sa ospital na eksperto sa ganito.

Nag huling mag cardio pulse si dale ay lumuwag ng kaunti ang kanyang mga arteries. Sbukin ninyo ito. Pwede naman out patient o sa bahay lang. Pwede din naman na kahit ngayon pa lang ay mag umpisa na kayo sa veggie and fruits juices lang.

Kukunin ko kay dale yung detailed instructions sa kanya at post ko dito.

There is a resort in Lipa Batangas that offers detox program. Quite expensive coz you have to "stay-in" for a week or so, and be on a special strict diet; but if it will change your life in the process - I would just think of it as being even better than getting confined in a hospital for a week later on for not doing it! And I bet you - the latter would even be more expensive (and could be rather too late to change your life!) - PREVENTION IS (ALWAYS) BETTER THAN CURE. check out this link: http://www.thefarmatsanbenito.com

Comment

Try also Richter Alternative Medical Center. I think they have several branches in Metro Manila and in major cities in the South.

Considering the huge amount you pay for angiogram and angioplasty, their Php 35k price for 7 days stay-in complete detoxification procedure is pittance.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
          Hope BRO DALE recovers well & soon!

JOM's. Try Veggie juice and fruit diet for breakfast and dinner. bili ka juicer (not blender), the investment is worth it. Ako high blood dati ngayon normal na. pwede na tumira ng lechon paminsan minsan hahahaha. tapos lakas resistensya sa sakit. kung tamaan man, bilis gumaling - without any medication!
          Tutuo ito mga pare ko. Hindi ako naniniwala dito dati pero ng makita ko ang pagbabago kay dale ay naging believer ako.

Matapos ang angioplaty ay talagang mahina siya at namumutla. May mga kaibigan na nag suggest ng cleansing diet to cleanse digestive and circulatory sustem. Para daw bumalik sa dati ang mga ito ay kailangan ng 7 days na stay-in sa ospital na eksperto sa ganito.

Nag huling mag cardio pulse si dale ay lumuwag ng kaunti ang kanyang mga arteries. Sbukin ninyo ito. Pwede naman out patient o sa bahay lang. Pwede din naman na kahit ngayon pa lang ay mag umpisa na kayo sa veggie and fruits juices lang.

Kukunin ko kay dale yung detailed instructions sa kanya at post ko dito.
          hirap din talaga nito sa tulad kong carnivore hehe, pero I have to try this...

Comment

Try also Richter Alternative Medical Center. I think they have several branches in Metro Manila and in major cities in the South.

Considering the huge amount you pay for angiogram and angioplasty, their Php 35k price for 7 days stay-in complete detoxification procedure is pittance.
            Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
            There is a resort in Lipa Batangas that offers detox program. Quite expensive coz you have to "stay-in" for a week or so, and be on a special strict diet; but if it will change your life in the process - I would just think of it as being even better than getting confined in a hospital for a week later on for not doing it! And I bet you - the latter would even be more expensive (and could be rather too late to change your life!) - PREVENTION IS (ALWAYS) BETTER THAN CURE. check out this link: http://www.thefarmatsanbenito.com
            mukhang maganda subukan to bro counter hindi gumagana yung link, will also search for Richter Alternative ...

Comment

Get well soon bro Dale!!

Comment

I heard that introducing dog meat in your diet could be fatal, dog meat contains a lot of bacteria and it could also clog the veins

Comment

pagaling ka pareng dale.....

Comment

Hello bros. I want to thank each and every one of you for your well wishes. I am feeling much better and my chest pain is all gone. I am so happy and thrilled to be up and about. I took some much needed relaxation and some much needed proper dieting and that helped a lot. I can breathe and enjoy life again. I just need to take it easy from now on and everything will be great.

Again, thank you so much for your concerns mga pare. Salamat ng marami sa inyong mga pag-alala. Merci pour votre solicitude. Go shinpai itadaki arigatōgozaimasu.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                      Hello bros. I want to thank each and every one of you for your well wishes. I am feeling much better and my chest pain is all gone. I am so happy and thrilled to be up and about. I took some much needed relaxation and some much needed proper dieting and that helped a lot. I can breathe and enjoy life again. I just need to take it easy from now on and everything will be great.

Again, thank you so much for your concerns mga pare. Salamat ng marami sa inyong mga pag-alala. Merci pour votre solicitude. Go shinpai itadaki arigatōgozaimasu.
                      Good to see you back, stay strong and live long Dale!

Comment

Working...
                      X