Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephn Espinoza: On Garcia vs Salka (True Boxing fans got what they wanted).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephn Espinoza: On Garcia vs Salka (True Boxing fans got what they wanted).

Sonal ***8207;@sonalsweetie66 5h
    @StephenEspinoza Garcia vs Salka was a disgrace which should never have been shown on TV.

Stephn Espinoza ***8207;@StephnEspinoza 1h
    @sonalsweetie66 And yet over 800k people saw the fight. True #boxing fans got what they wanted. Only fakers protested the fight

WTF?

that's not his real account i believe, in other thread they posted some of his tweets and someone clarified this

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      that's not his real account i believe, in other thread they posted some of his tweets and someone clarified this

Oh alright, thanks for clarifying, I was mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        @StephenEspinoza Garcia vs Salka was a disgrace which should never have been shown on TV.

@sonalsweetie66 And yet over 800k people saw the fight. True #boxing fans got what they wanted. Only fakers protested the fight

WTF?
        See what I mean, why is Matthysse fans and Khan fans putting up **** to diss Danny??? It was a bs fight but I dont wanna hear y'all talk about it cuz y'all just sound like your buttholes are leaking.

Comment

Yes they got to see the 140 king in action. People just can't help but hate on the champ

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post

WTF?
            Don't worry, it tricked a lot of people. Luis Sandoval, Dan Rafael, Rosy Perez, Amir Khan, J'Leon Love....

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Yes they got to see the 140 king in action. People just can't help but hate on the champ
              My gf got what she wanted:

(1) My d*ck, after we came home

(2) A Saturday night out where I didn't once check my phone for a fight result or an update because I (like every other boxing fan on Earth) knew full ****ing well exactly what the fight outcomes would be.

Garcia had a good win over Matthysse but he has regressed badly IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
                My gf got what she wanted:

(1) My d*ck, after we came home

(2) A Saturday night out where I didn't once check my phone for a fight result or an update because I (like every other boxing fan on Earth) knew full ****ing well exactly what the fight outcomes would be.

Garcia had a good win over Matthysse but he has regressed badly IMO.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

It would seem Steven Espinoza has gone full ******.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    It would seem Steven Espinoza has gone full ******.
                    His name is Stephn

Comment

Working...
                    X