No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez media workout videos from today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez media workout videos from today

martinez has been looking old for a while now. i'll be happy when the MW championship can move out of his hands and into golovkin's. it will probably only be in the event of martinez retirement. everybody knows who the best middleweight on the planet is.

Comment

i also don't blame martinez and his people for staying away from golovkin. he's on ppv against f#cking miguel cotto. they made the right move. lou dibella isn't dumb. he's much more of an honest man than your average promotor as well.

Comment

elbow brace,knee braces...damn man

Comment

He's looking a lot leaner than he did in some older photos and videos. I'm still waiting for a video of him doing pads to come out.

Comment

Looking nice and sexy

Comment

Was looking for some recent training footage, Green K, champ.

Comment

Good stuff, even the skate board

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i also don't blame martinez and his people for staying away from golovkin. he's on ppv against f#cking miguel cotto. they made the right move. lou dibella isn't dumb. he's much more of an honest man than your average promotor as well.
                  Me neither, the guy is near 40 and fighting GGG at his age proves nothing.

Comment

Assuming Martinez beats Cotto, I'd imagine a Rubio fight in Argentina could be next. It's his mandatory and he said he wants another Argentina fight. I hope we get some more complete footage of the media workout today.

Comment

Working...
                    X