Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Undefeated Streaks on the line on September 14th, who's losing it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Undefeated Streaks on the line on September 14th, who's losing it?

Mayweather, Canelo or Garcia??
    Also Will Matthyse finally be decisively beaten by a fighter for the first time?
    Floyd will lose
    9.43%
    Canelo will lose
    43.40%
    Garcia will lose
    47.17%

Garcia vs Matthyse is a tough fight to call i like Danny's style he has power and can box as well Matthyse has great power and a solid pressure game so it will be interesting. I think Garcia has more options though and there will be a pro Mexican crowd so unless Matthyse can stop Garcia i see Garcia taking the fight on points.
    Mayweather keeps his 0 but is pushed as far as he's ever been pushed no easy to score rounds and possible calls for a rematch

Comment

I think Floyd and Danny come out unskaved.

Comment

Alvarez and Garcia might lose their 0.......someone has to.

Comment

not the king.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Garcia will definitely lose that 0

Comment

Lucas is getting ko and I'm hoping Canelo beats Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting TalkTV View Post
                Garcia vs Matthyse is a tough fight to call i like Danny's style he has power and can box as well Matthyse has great power and a solid pressure game so it will be interesting. I think Garcia has more options though and there will be a pro Mexican crowd so unless Matthyse can stop Garcia i see Garcia taking the fight on points.
                Mayweather keeps his 0 but is pushed as far as he's ever been pushed no easy to score rounds and possible calls for a rematch
                Neither Lucas or Danny are mexican so I don't see where your going with
                This. Although I think The mexican crowd will be backing Lucas over danny.

Comment

All three can technically leave undefeated with two draws

Comment

Canelo loses his 0 in a stinkfest, garcia wins by dec in FOTY

Comment

Working...
                    X