Collapse
No announcement yet.

No CBS for Canelo-Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...so its just another garbage ass canelo fight against an overmatched opponent on premium cable? gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      WOW...so the Mexican Paul Williams is getting the fight?...its official?
      Yea he is. Now Im scared for Lara who just signed with Al Haymon. At first it looked like a good move. But after watching him throwing Lopez in there vs JMW after being in a war with Ortiz, it no longer looks like a good move.

Comment

Am I missing something or is Al Haymon cashing out on Josesito with this Canelo fight and the Ortiz rematch?

That's going to be 3 straight wars in which he would have taken a lot of hard punches from bigger guys.

Comment

So they are saying that I get to record the Showtime card and when im done with the Cheater v Martinez I can continue partying while still watching big time boxing? HELL YEAH!!!!

I dont care how many they initially get to watch show i just know ill be watching later. Thank you GBP..I might have a party and get a keg

Comment

I have Showtime so ill record the fight for later viewing,btw where is the *****ing about Martinez fighting a Cw.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              So they are saying that I get to record the Showtime card and when im done with the Cheater v Martinez I can continue partying while still watching big time boxing? HELL YEAH!!!!

I dont care how many they initially get to watch show i just know ill be watching later. Thank you GBP..I might have a party and get a keg
              People are avoiding the Gonzalez Ponce De Leon fight which to me is a treat.

Comment

Glad I cancelled my Showtime subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I have Showtime so ill record the fight for later viewing,btw where is the *****ing about Martinez fighting a Cw.
                  Chavez stepping his game up & Martinez getting the fight he's wanted & we're supposed to b!otch about it just because ginger's fighting a jr welterweight?? I think not buddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Yea he is. Now Im scared for Lara who just signed with Al Haymon. At first it looked like a good move. But after watching him throwing Lopez in there vs JMW after being in a war with Ortiz, it no longer looks like a good move.
                    It is a great move. If Lopez loses he still gets what could be 2 back-to-back guarantee paydays.

Comment

Damnit.......

Comment

Working...
                      X