No announcement yet.

I experienced sleep paralysis this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I experienced sleep paralysis this morning

This has to be the scariest **** this that ever happened to me. I work at a call center , my shift started at 6:30 AM. I slept like 4hrs the night before so i was tired as hell.I logged into my PC , checked my emails and stuff but usually no calls come at this time which gives me time to take a nap.

So , i fell asleep on my desk for a while then kinda woke up, tried to go back to sleep again then at this time point i heard some of my colleagues come in (i realized later that was actually a dream ....) After a while I started hearing some bizarre ass noise that woke me up again , i opened my eyes(i woke up for real at this point , was actually conscious and aware of my surroundings..) , and for some reason i started to have this weird feeling that something was there to get me as i couldnt move , couldnt talk , i literally wanted to scream but was stuck in my own body. I was able to look outside the window and there was this light that was getting brighter , man i was f.u.c.k.i.n.g terrified at this point because i thought some aliens were coming for me lol. Then not sure what happened it just stopped and i was able to move.

Anyone else ever experienced stuff like that ??

Its called a dream bro

Comment

Anybody remember Lady Fan's classic sleep paralysis thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Its called a dream bro

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Its called a dream bro
          Dude , i was awake with my eyes wide opened when it happened.

Comment

yeah i had this before as well. the usual sensation i have is that of floating above bed. scary as hell but it's just psychological anyway.

Comment

Had it a good few times .

Comment

Twice.

In washington state, 2 times something grabbed my legs & pulled me off of my bed. Then jumped on my back, Iwrestled with it both times. It was smaller, but strong. I never saw it, but by the strength & size, it kind reminded me of Golum.

Comment

In Vietnam it is known as 'Ma De - held down by a ghost', in China it is known as 'Pinyin - body pressured by a ghost', in Iceland it is known as 'Mara - Devil sitting on your chest trying to suffocate you'

The fear and terror, the nightmares experienced during attacks of sleep paralysis are caused by the very condition in which you wake. You awake paralysed, immobilized, you feel as if you’re being pinned down by something you can’t see, and you may well be suffering hallucinations. The brains natural reaction under these circumstances is to panic, to go into fight or flight mode, only there is no flight option. Waking in this terrifying condition leaves little room for pleasant dreams, and the mind still hallucinating conjures up the perceived threat, of something evil attacking us.

Comment

personally i have never seen aliens during my sleep paralysis...

i have heard 'somebody' knocking on the room door once while i was immobile that was scary i woke up totally wet. scary becuz i live alone & theres nobody else around.
                    it's not pleasant when it happens so i'm trying to compensate by going to bed earlier so i can get a better sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X