Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running and sparing most important,

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini531
      Really push a car I thought I was the only one that did that how far do you push and what model car.
      i just push my 94 grand am threw the school parking lot when no one is there and I push it as far as I can in 3 min.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252
        gorilla cardio is an intense stamina/fat burning work out. You are supposed to 8 sprints for 20 second each with 10 second rest in between sprints the total workout should only take 4 minutes, but it's one of the most intense workouts you will ever take part in, I recommend this if you are serious about burning fat and getting into shape but beware this is very hard. First take it slow only do 4 sprints the first week 3 times a day then work your way up because I can promise you that even if your in great shape you will be sore and feel sick after doing this the first few times.

And to answer you question stick with Road work much better for you in the long run as far as stamina and speed go.
        went and did a gorilla workout then, DAMN, dats hard!!!!
        1 set was enough 4 me!!! im gonna recommend other boxers 2 do it, i cant wait to see their faces after doing it, ha ha

Comment

Would a gorilla workout with running be similar to other forms of cardio such as cycling? I mean would running hurt more than anything else cause i tried something similar to this gorilla thing on an exercise bike and i nearly died!...lol I have yet to try the running part yet

Comment

dont be soft mate, do the proper gorilla workout, not the exercise bike rubbish.

Comment

nah **** it. I'm hard in other areas! LOL

Comment

I want to be a fighter that is full go most of the time how much running is necessary to do this,When is a good time to do roadwork morning or late night?

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini531
                  Really push a car I thought I was the only one that did that how far do you push and what model car.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzin Boxing Mexican
                    Oh oh looks like my secret is out. You guys must have been snooping and sneaking while I was working out LOL

still LOL

LoL that's cool man I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person here.

Comment

When should road work be done?

Comment

Working...
                      X