No announcement yet.

Rene ''Level'' Martinez, from the streets to the pro's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rene ''Level'' Martinez, from the streets to the pro's

Most of you guys who live outside of South FL have never heard of this guy but he's a Miami underground street fighter (much like Kimbo).

but apart from that he was the leader of one of Miami's most dangerous gangs (Latin Syndicate), he started fighting underground after he got out of jail some couple of years ago.

His current MMA record is 3-0

How old is he? He seems like he could be a decent prospect. If he's young he should go to a good camp to maximize his potential but seeing how he has MMA masters tatted on his head, I think he'll be one to stick to his starting grounds and won't go to far.

I'll wait to watch him fight again before I make any legit reading.

Comment

My cousin went out with his sister, cool dude. I hope he does well, Ive actually seen him fight in Perrine FL, dude is a monsterrr

Comment

Nate, he's 37 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          How old is he? He seems like he could be a decent prospect. If he's young he should go to a good camp to maximize his potential but seeing how he has MMA masters tatted on his head, I think he'll be one to stick to his starting grounds and won't go to far.

I'll wait to watch him fight again before I make any legit reading.
          pretty sure thats just shaven into his head not tatted.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Nate, he's 37 years old.
            DAAAAAAAAAAMN haha. Well he'll be fun to watch nonetheless. Maybe he can overachieve!

Comment

Working...
            X