Dmitry Salita eyeing Oscar, Hatton, Morrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
    You want Salita dead.
    I'm sure the fight will happen sooner or later. You'll be in for a shock.

Comment

I didnt bother watching it, but this guy is a clown if he is calling out oscar and hatton. We wont even get into how shot morales is.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Pesci View Post
        Maidana would aboslutley destroy Salita, it would be as bad as the Khan fight except this time Salita get's knocked out cold.

Salita hasn't done ****, He hasn't beaten anybody and he looks mostly unimpressive against the mediocre opposition he has fought. He has done NOTHING to deserve a fight against any of the top guys at 140, he needs to work himself back in to the mix. It would be a disgrace if he got a fight against Maidana, Bradley, Alexander, Khan again or even Ortiz... I would like to see him in against Paulie though. Paulie would destroy Salita, I know people will say Paulie is featherfisted and all(and he is) but Salita is so ****in horrible I think even Paulie could stop him.
        LOL Joe I agree with literally everything you said. I think Salita showed promise once upon a time, but the moment he started fighting guys with a bit more going for them, he looks like crap. Watching him fight Amir Khan was weird...like a child fighting a man. And yeah you can go on about Amir Khan being KO'd by Prescott, yeah he did. Difference is, after Khan got KO'd he was back in the gym the next day, at the wild card a month later, and a world champ a year later after beating ***an (tune up), Barrera (confidence gainer) and then Kotelnik (a top 5 rated Junior Welterweight. Salita sat on his ass for 9 months, fought at 150 odd against a no body, then went to welterweight to beat another nobody...then says he wants to fight Morales, Hatton and Oscar....and tbh, I think even at this stage, they'd probably all beat him with a good training camp!!! All you can say about Salita is....he was promoted by Arum to begin with, and Arum dumped him. Arum wouldn't dump a Jewish fighter unless he was absolute sh**...and he then moved to Dibella, who did the exact same thing....Dibella wouldn't drop a New York based fighter with a good following if he was half decent. That sums it up for me....Khan got stopped and Golden Boy and Freddie Roach still wanted a piece of him.....Salita is winning fights and Arum and Dibella dump him.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
          Make it happen. Salita then fights Khan and the winner or Bradley/Alexander after.
          No,dont make it happen,for salita's sake-he is average at best

Comment

i dont think salita beats any of those guys even at this point, he will never success at this level unfortunately

Comment

LMFAOOOOO. This guy's livin in a dream land.

Comment

lol, whos alt are you?

Comment

Working...
                X