Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Dirrell will have a "happy night" in the super 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Dirrell will have a "happy night" in the super 6?

Night 1.

Robbed by Carl Froch, and walked out of the arena with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp

Night 2.

Won the fight, but got Brutally KTFO and walked out of the arena crying

Night 3.

?????????????????????????

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Night 1.

Robbed by Carl Froch, and walked out of the arena with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp

Night 2.

Won the fight, but got Brutally KTFO and walked out of the arena crying

Night 3.

?????????????????????????
    dirrell wouldn't be in this position if he didn't let the fight go to the judges

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      dirrell wouldn't be in this position if he didn't let the fight go to the judges
      Yeah, by rights he really should of had two glorious nights so far, but instead, he had 2 shockers, and to be honest i think Ward is going to make it a whole lot worse.

Comment

If he's fighting Ward next, NO.

Comment

I think he can beat Ward. Ward's not as great people make him to be. He went 12 with Miranda, and head butted Kessler to a blow out.

Should be interesting to see Ward deal with a quicker, better athlete then himself.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
            I think he can beat Ward. Ward's not as great people make him to be. He went 12 with Miranda, and head butted Kessler to a blow out.

Should be interesting to see Ward deal with a quicker, better athlete then himself.
            Dirrell isn't that much quicker than ward, who is far faster than anyone Dirrell has fought and cannot fight on the inside, Ward will corner him, and put a hurting on him

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              If he's fighting Ward next, NO.
              Dirrell is going to beat Ward....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Dirrell isn't that much quicker than ward, who is far faster than anyone Dirrell has fought and cannot fight on the inside, Ward will corner him, and put a hurting on him
                Dirrells quite a bit quicker on his feet, and quicker in the hands by a little, maybe more it's hard to tell.

It's an interesting fight, because I can't picture a clear winner. I usually can.

Comment

Dirrell's beating Ward. I can feel it, in my balls.

Comment

dirrell is jones to ward's hopkins......which means dirrell will win if his chin and confidence aint shot.....

Comment

Working...
                    X