No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Foxx May Need Steroids, Weights To Play Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Thats a horrible idea lol. Wesley would not be able to impersonate Tyson.... at all! The guy has no personality. Jamie Foxx would at least duplicate Tyson's voice somewhat. And like I said, these guys transform their bodies like nothing.
    N/gga what did you say? I got no personality? Who the fu/kk is you? Everybody knows me, i got no personality pfft i think im gonna Simon Phoenix you homie. I think you dont know my resume b/tch, i played a fuk/kin drag queen dude, if i want to i can play a goddamn black icebear or the fuk/in space in the new Star Wars movies even though im blacker than the space. U trippin son talking about i got no personality, since when a actor needs personality, do you know what acting is fool? So i was in jail for some ears and this is what i get? These kids are buggin yo!

Comment

He'll need a Marky-Mark-Dirk-Diggler Prosthetic Dong as well, if there's any nude scenes of Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        jamie fox is a great actor, man.

the movie will be a whole lot better with a great actor who doesn't quite look like a specimen, than a specimen who can't act and will ruin the movie.

who cares if he's not as ripped, big, fast, or powerful as tyson. you think they'd really get a guy like that who can act?
        Thank you. I think Mr Foxx will come up with a very believable Iron Mike.

Comment

shoulda been Kevin Hart instead

Comment

He's joking but that is what Foxx would literally do. Jamie should hit up the people who supply Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, The Rock and the rest of the current crop heavily dosing on steroids.

Comment

I read an interview where Jamie Foxx said he was about 205 for Any Given Sunday. He shouldn't have to bulk up too much since Tyson was only about 220. Btw, there's probably alot of entertainers on 'roids. A 50 year old don't all of sudden get a 6 pack when they never had one in their 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                jamie fox is a great actor, man.

the movie will be a whole lot better with a great actor who doesn't quite look like a specimen, than a specimen who can't act and will ruin the movie.

who cares if he's not as ripped, big, fast, or powerful as tyson. you think they'd really get a guy like that who can act?
                Not a matter of wether he can act or not ... Im just saying foxx is OLD kind of hard to see him playing a 15 - 19 year old Mike. I'm sure you're going to say they can just cast another actor for "teenage mike" but the truth is Mike pretty much looked the same from 15-30 y/o. Idk I just don't like the fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Nobody has ever done a better job of impersonating Mike Tyson than Jamie Foxx...he's been doing it for years. I also saw that Martin Scorsese might be involved with the film but to what degree is unclear. If he's directing it (Scorsese) then it should be a block buster movie.
                  Actually that was Keenan Ivory Wayans who impersonated Tyson on in living color.

Comment

Working...
                  X