Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Be The Line On Pacquiao vs. Algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will Be The Line On Pacquiao vs. Algieri?

This fight has all the makings of a potentially CRAZY upset! Not sure why exactly but it just does. Young hungry unbeaten underdog with almost no chance? He is 4 inches taller with a big reach advantage and is better than people think. This line will be what 7 to 1 or 8 to 1? Maybe more? It might just be an interesting bet. What will the odds be on this do u guys think?

11-1...........

Comment

What Is on the line Is Pacquiao's career, this Is an all risk no reward fight. Terrible choice and all Involved will also realize this once the final numbers are tallied.

Comment

I'm going to guess it opens up at 8 to 1 and would be surprised but not entirely shocked if it goes to double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          What Is on the line Is Pacquiao's career, this Is an all risk no reward fight. Terrible choice and all Involved will also realize this once the final numbers are tallied.
          EXACTLY! Pac's career is on the line. He will be considered washed up if he loses to what his fans consider a no-hoper and remember he is a .500 fighter in his most recent outings, officially, under .500 in most peoples view.(jmm#4 L)

Comment

The pound for pound #1 ranking in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              i guess the reward is the $20+mil he'll be getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                i guess the reward is the $20+mil he'll be getting?
                ya well...thats a nice reward lol. So what this line be for this fight?

Comment

im ready to find algeri at my loca gym and **** him up just so its not made

Comment

Working...
                  X