Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trayvons gf is the important witness and could prove zimmerman is lying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el malo View Post
    Trayvon's girlfriend plus witnesses like this...

Its time for zimmerman to be arrested! then walk free of course thanks to him being white/hispanic with a white father that is a retired judge.
    Are CNN serious?

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
      I bet you watch NBC News.
      You would lose money on that bet. I do the research myself from multiple sources do to my good friend google. See I like knowing what the actual facts are. Unlike alot of the holier than thou morons on this site.

Comment

I like Hannity a lot.
        This explains even more.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          This explains even more.

Comment

I try not to judge people too quickly but the moment someone says something like "I am a big fan of Hannity" and they are being serious, I immediately know everything they say about issues like this will either be, inaccurate, racist, moronic, or a flat out lie. Who you listen to shapes your views. The man you listen to is is and has done all those things I have stated more times than I can count.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I try not to judge people too quickly but the moment someone says something like "I am a big fan of Hannity" and they are being serious, I immediately know everything they say about issues like this will either be, inaccurate, racist, moronic, or a flat out lie. Who you listen to shapes your views. The man you listen to is is and has done all those things I have stated more times than I can count.
              Watch the video.

Comment

Working...
              X