No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: The Jab and Right Hand, The Tools To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: The Jab and Right Hand, The Tools To Win

WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch (28-1, 20KOs) is planning to use his long jab to control the action against Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs), the WBA champion, when they collide in a Super Six unification bout on October 29th at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The Nottingham star wants to keep Ward at bay with the jab and then bang him with the right hand as he tries to come inside. But if all else fails, Froch is ready to go to war.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kessler tried that too, and guess what, he got starched

Comment

Froch going to expose that fraud.

Comment

Froch is just not going to outbox Ward.

His only chance to win is to force the fight. And even then he will lose.

Comment

Froch is going to win.

Comment

I agree Froch...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Froch is just not going to outbox Ward.

His only chance to win is to force the fight. And even then he will lose.
              The fight will be forced due too Froch's reach and ability to counter punch...I say both have a really good chance of winning a real 50/50 fight imo...

Comment

50/50 fight for me but I have to say that trying to out box Ward is the wrong gameplan. He needs intelligent preasure, not just following him around, Froch needs to side step, cut off the ring push Ward against the ropes or corner hard and then punish the body. Froch needs a high work rate, Hit as often and as hard as he can to the body then we'll see what Ward is made off.

Comment

agree that Froch's only chance is to bully, pressure and control the pace of the fight from the beginning -- throw a lot of punches and don't get too technical about it -- overall, I think that Ward will win in a close but clear decision

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    The fight will be forced due too Froch's reach and ability to counter punch...I say both have a really good chance of winning a real 50/50 fight imo...
                    Froch is not going to have any success counterpunching Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X