Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson on abusive relationships with women.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    I made a thread like a month ago saying that this "new" mike tyson was all an act and I got flamed for it. I can see straight through him, he's acting. The guy is a ****ing monster and has lots of personal demons. He's still a damn pit bull that can snap at any second, a ticking time bomb indeed.

He'll **** up soon, he always has. He's a lifetime **** up.
    dude, at least he is trying.
    if he was a monster then why act like a good guy when everyone thinks he is a monster already?

Comment

Originally posted by I am God
      and since an early age he's had the weight of the world on his back and he acknowledges he wasnt ready for it..stop trying to judge people he's trying to better with his life and i commend him
      Dealing with the pressure mike went through at an early age is MUCH harder than dealing with an everyday struggle, Forza and others don't seem to realize this.

Mike went from the system to INSTANTLY being in a position most people would kill for. He didn't become a better person and earn it, he didn't put hard work in to get it. He instantly found himself in a position where all he had to do was train to excel at something he'd been doing all his life anyway (fight) and then have to handle the pressure of the media, being a champion, women, money, everything.

Much more mature people than Mike have worked their entire life for that type of fame and got it 'over time', knowing and understanding the pros and cons to that type of stardom entirely - and STILL end up complete wrecks because of it.

Trust.. Mikes "mansion since 12 years old" is a big part of the reason he's a loose cannon.

However.. I do agree he's a ticking time bomb though. I just think he has a very short fuse and is extremely irritable. You seriously have to watch how you push his buttons.
      Last edited by intoccabile; 08-07-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X