Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: I'll Face That ***** David Haye on That Joker Channel!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: I'll Face That ***** David Haye on That Joker Channel!

LIVERPOOL, England -- A dream came true for Tony Bellew, who turned a Hollywood fantasy into reality by becoming a world champion for the first time on Sunday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haye would spark him inside three rounds.

Comment

He didn't say he'd fight him on that joker channel.

He was taking the piss out of Haye fighting on Dave.

Comment

oh shut up you paper champion

Comment

Haye is never getting back down to 200 and he sparks out Tony at heavyweight in two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            oh shut up you paper champion
            Come on now Frankie, time to update that p4p list.

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Bellew yapping from the safety of the cruiserweight division. There's a reason none of the top HW's are calling out Haye even though he's one of the biggest pay days available.

Comment

Congrats to Bellew, I didn't think he had a chance against Makabu. With that being said Lol at him saying he beat the best cruiser in the world and even bigger LOL at the idea of him beating Haye. Haye will never go back down to cruiser and if they fought at heavy he would go out as quickly as gjergjaj and de mori.

Still, great performance by him tonight and I have no problem with saying stuff like this in the moment. Think Briedis will destroy him though.

Comment

If you're going to call a guy out..you've got to be the one prepared to move to his division.

Comment

Haye would flatten Bellew and anyone else in the cruiser division not named Usyk

Comment

Working...
                    X