Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kell Brook ''Sexually Confused'' (Serious Thread).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kell Brook ''Sexually Confused'' (Serious Thread).

I am being completely serious here! Kell's recounting of the events of the night are bizarre as ****. According to Brook:

Kell and his girlfriend stopped in a pub. An older couple engages Kell in conversation. Kell's girlfriend is tired, so Kell puts her in a cab while he hung back...

Kell then joins the couple at a bar across the street. The manager of the bar invites Kell back to her place. The manager's boyfriend and another guy is there...

Shortly after, the manager and her boyfriend were like, it's mad late, we goin' to bed... Peace! So Kell was left alone w/ this random ass dude... WHO INVITES HIM BACK TO HIS PLACE FOR DRINKS. AND KELL AGREES TO GO (!)

So now Kell is at some random dude's house having drinks w/ him... Kell claims they got into an argument about boxer vs. street fighter before the guy slashed him w/ a machete...

Now, if the guy was a natural ****, he wouldn't slash Brook if he made an advance and Brook punched him... first, because he's a **** and ****s are frightened people and don't fight...

However, if this dude was straight, and Kell attempted to kiss him, then it totally made sense that the dude would grab a machete as he was about to be raped by a professional boxer!!!

Seriously... this story is so creepy, awkward, and weird. Kell essentially ditched his hot girlfriend and went home w/ a random ass dude and then he got cut!

No, it's not like he walks around with a purse and daisy dukes..

Comment

THIS IS ALSO RIDICULOUSLY SUSPECT...

The man has NOT been identified or caught. REALLY?! The man was at the bar manager's place, so clearly bar manager knows who he is.

And with the ridiculous amount of blood loss, there had to have been blood everywhere leading up to where Kell was...

I bet anything that they are not pursuing this on Team Kell's orders as the truth would be revealed.

The shady ass story can be read here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-stabbing.html
      Last edited by Lalaland; 10-05-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

Thats a beach tho and don't you see his wifey behind him ?

Comment

brook is clearly gay but we shouldn't force him to come out or anything. it's his decision. he was probably wit a gay prostitute or something and something went wrong so out come the machetes. nothing wrong with that happens to me all the time.

Comment

Lol I suspect Brook is gay

Comment

am i having a deja vu or something very similar happened to another boxer? damn i'm confused now

Comment

he sounds gay but I dunno if he really is doe. the story is a little weird

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  am i having a deja vu or something very similar happened to another boxer? damn i'm confused now
                  Ouma I think, I didn't pay much attention to either of these cases but that's my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post

It's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Comment

Working...
                    X