No announcement yet.

Quillin vs Korobov in Jeopardy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Hey all the power to him LOL. It goes to prove anything is possible.
    Why would you guys think anyone would have low expectations becuz of the fighters they like? Just curious to hear what your opinion is
    Last edited by LouIE G; 09-01-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Can we pump the breaks a bit here?

Give him time to sign, he's not that ******ed to just give up on this type of money.
      We have given him enough "breaks" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        Why you guys think anyone would have low expectations but on fighters they like? Just curious to hear what your opinion is
        I just cannot understand how he has a fan. Have you ever seen a so called champion so stagnant on purpose? This dude has the best defense of all time, and it is not even in the ring.

Comment

Stands to make 1.4mill why the **** would he not have signed it

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            I expect him to sign, I know it's his last fight with GB, but don't know about Haymon. I would expect Roc Nations to sign and build Quillin if he beat Korobov though, be a good fit too, though might be a power struggle with Haymon around.

If Korobov doesn't fight Quillin, expect Billy Joe Saunders to get the fight. He thought he'd be the mando after winning the euro title, but Korobov's fight with Uzcategui came up afterwards.

Meantime, if Haymon's is freaking about this, imagine what stops he'll be pulling out for Taylor-Soliman?!
            Doubt jroc signs him.... Unless jay z beef with haymon is done

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I just cannot understand how he has a fan. Have you ever seen a so called champion so stagnant on purpose? This dude has the best defense of all time, and it is not even in the ring.
              I dont get how people are so easy to bash him becuz the ggg fight hasnt happened, you probably think ggg is the best thing next to slice bread but he doesnt want to move up to fight ward.. sorry to get off subject but it is what it is.

Until quillon can give me a reason to not like him i'll continue to be his fan..if you dont like it i could care less.

Comment

Fight wont happen. Without Quillin this fight/event will make even less money. Haymon will pull him out so that Jay Z loses a lot of money from the purse bid.

That's my theory.

Comment

Give him time to sign, he's not that ******ed to just give up on this type of money.
                  I think there's more goinon behind th scens, he looks to want the fight though

Comment

How about we wait until Wednesday?

Comment

This.

The fight will happen, Quillin has no choice. First of all this is $1 million we're talkin about here, second of all if he doesn't sign... He loses his belt. If Quillin loses his belt, he's completely irrelevant and will never see another payday even remotely close to what he's gonna get here

He'll sign

Comment

Working...
                      X