Collapse
No announcement yet.

(LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is right..if he impressively beats porter then it would launch him into the discussion for those fights and would make a khan fight much much bigger worldwide

This is a make or break moment for brook, he has worked his whole career for this title fight and a win or lose will have huge ramifications for his career

Comment

Imagine if Brook looks sensational and knocks out Porter..... And then gets Mayweather.... Khan would kill himself. Lol

Comment

If he wins I believe Floyd will give him a fight and fight him in England. This way Floyd can stay away from Khan who I believe Floyd is avoiding. A lot of people are down on Khan, but Khan is faster, taller and a better boxer than any of Floyds resent opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG View Post
          If he wins I believe Floyd will give him a fight and fight him in England. This way Floyd can stay away from Khan who I believe Floyd is avoiding. A lot of people are down on Khan, but Khan is faster, taller and a better boxer than any of Floyds resent opponents.
          this

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
            this
            So.....Who's crappy alt are you and are you a floydgimp?(third attempt)

Comment

Brook and Pacquiao should fight each other.

Comment

Working...
              X