Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Khan's win over Maidana really even count?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Coz of that bald **** Nike Cortez.

If it wasn't a British ref, Maidana would have KO'd him, you know that, i know that and Larry damn well knows that.

That's why it's a KO loss for Khan on my card.
    What did Ortez do in rounds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12 that stopped Maidana from knocking Khan out?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      No it doesn't count.

Any win that's more than a year ago should get erased off his resume and forgotten forever.
      Now here's a chap that's close to my heart.

LacedUp knows Boxing.

Khan's resume? Getting knocked out by Featherweight(or was he a career Bantamweight?) Julio Diaz lolll.

Comment

it counts, yeah, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's a better fighter than maidana, especially not three years down the line. immediately after the fight i said i thought maidana would win a rematch, and everything that has happened since then has made me more certain of that.

Comment

Troll thread

Comment

Coz of that bald **** Nike Cortez.

If it wasn't a British ref, Maidana would have KO'd him, you know that, i know that and Larry damn well knows that.

That's why it's a KO loss for Khan on my card.
            Well lucky for us, your "card" doesn't mean sh.it to anyone outside of you and a small group of your peers (given they would listen I your nonsense.)

And this "2.0 version of Maidana" you speak of was hurt by Broner on several occassions. Yes, he dominated the fight, but he's far from untouchable. Stay in your lane.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              im pretty sure khan was the favorite over maidana right? Correct me if im wrong but i think khan had a title at the time and was coming off a winning streak.
              Another reason why it should count as a loss for Khan.

Heavy favourite and manages to get OTVOKO'd(on the verge of knocked out), embarrassing.

Great work Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                What did Ortez do in rounds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12 that stopped Maidana from knocking Khan out?
                What's Vicious Victor got to do with this thread?

Comment

Another reason why it should count as a loss for Khan.

Heavy favourite and manages to get OTVOKO'd(on the verge of knocked out), embarrassing.

Great work Sugar.
                  OTVOKO'd...... LMFAO that's a new one!

Comment

I mean like, seriously?

It was like 4 years ago(nearly a half decade) to a NOT trained by Robert Garcia version of Maidana, who even still managed to knock Khan out in the tenth round(according to my card he did anyway if it wasn't for NIKE CORTEZ the bald ****).

I don't even want to imagine what this new and improved version of Maidana trained by Robert Garcia would do to him can you imagine OMG lol it would be murderous.

Nah but seriously though, it was years ago and Maidana has gone from strength to strength and Khan has gone from getting knocked out to getting knocked out to getting knocked out

So who thinks we should just pay it no mind given how long ago(decades lol) it was and what has happened since?

Really bad post. Khan beat him in the ring,no controversy.

Comment

Nice trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X