Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Writer Seems To Believe The Fight Was Fixed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the fight was fixed, marg's orbital bone wouldn't have been smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      They had to sell the fight as a real bout somehow, Tony had to take one for the team, it's a hurt business.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        It should've been a no-title fight.

I disagree that Margo displayed no effort. He tried and did connect on Manny on occasion, giving the fans something to cheer for.

But Did Margo slow himself down on purpose? should be the question.

In any case, Margo was overwhelmed from the beginning.

If Margo continues to fight, his performances should be an indication of how much more his skills have diminished.
        are you serious? you didnt think the body shot that PAC gave him didnt effect him? or what bout the eye of Margarito didnt affect him at all??? plssss think before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          if the fight was fix the fight wouldnt last 12 rounds...this is just common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
            Wanna see a fixed fight, see Haye-Harrison. The most exciting 1st round you'll ever see.
            I agree, Harrison connected exactly one punch before he got stopped.

Comment

No way, it's not like Margarito didn't try. He was hitting Pacquiao with everything he had.

Now Clottey-Pacquiao is a better candidate for fixed fight.

Comment

No man takes a beating like that for $, that was the kind of beating people die for and go brain dead from.

I can't stand marg, but the mans Pride has been tested as much as any man who walks this earth. Terrible article.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                  and no it's not Roger Mayweather who wrote this....lol

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=5508
                  LOL, Manny made Margarito look like sloth... Fight fixed my ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                    I wonder what kind of sick person arranged such a beatdown.
                    The matchmaker who else ,,, what you didnt know Margo had no chance lots knew , I guesss the 35k of the predicted gate went missing , I guess they knew something , with 41k this drew less than Clottey lol , and they were saying 75k sellout lol ,

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      LOL, Manny made Margarito look like sloth... Fight fixed my ass!
                      We must be good judges then because lots of people said thats exactly what was going to happen lol , maybe they killed him on the scales they didnt need a fix , either way Mannyipulater strikes again for a paper title .

Comment

Working...
                      X