No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartel Issues Warning In South Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Reynosa is like the safest place for Mexicans to be close to the border.

Just because of it's sheer size. And or Wealth.
    not anymore. Reynosa has gotten worse than Matamoros because its further away from Matamoros which is base to the Gulf Cartel. In terms of Texas/Mexico border town violence, this is the ranking from worse to safest (relatively speaking).

1. Juarez
    2. Nuevo Laredo
    3. Reynosa
    4. Matamoros

The further away from Matamoros, the more dangerous it gets. This year, Los Zetas has made Nuevo Laredo home base to battle rival cartels and control routes. Reynosa kidnappings are largely increasing. My friend's dad was kidnapped from a restaurant in Reynosa and held for 3 months in exchange for 50K and the papers to a ranch they owned outside of Reynosa.

One of my very close friend's cousins was kidnapped and killed a couple of months ago. He never got home on a Friday, but his family didn't think much of it. After another day went by without contact from him, then they started to worry. His beamer was later found in the outskirts of Edinburg, Tx which is right next to Mcallen. 4 days later, they received a call demanding 200K and his father's flooring business in Reynosa. They agreed, but never got another call. They found his body 2 and a half weeks later. It turns out, he was buying guns under the table from someone from San Antonio for Los Zetas and smuggling them into Matamoros and Reynosa. The most likely scenario is that either the Gulf Cartel or Sinaloa Cartel got him for working for the enemy. The sick part is that they actually updated his facebook page with a update "Missing" 6 days after he went missing. The day after, they uploaded a picture of him holding various guns and posted an update in spanish that said something to the effect of..

"Soon, you will see what happens to people like me who kidnap and murder innocent people, children and women like the rest of the Zetas. Soon, you will see what I look like now, a nice beef stew"

I dont remember exactly what the update said. Ovbiously, they didnt do the whole "stew" thing. They just tortured and killed him.

**Edit**

Forgot to add, he didn't need money. His family was very well off. It looks like he was just doing it for the "lifestyle", being able to say he was part of a cartel. There are alot of people involved in this **** that don't need money, but want to be big ****.
    Last edited by 2501; 05-16-2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

If this **** comes up to Dallas I'ma be on some rambo ****. We don't play that in TX

Comment

Mexican gangsters vs. white american gun nuts. This should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          If this **** comes up to Dallas I'ma be on some rambo ****. We don't play that in TX
          Im wit ya cuz im from H-Town and me and my brothers been talking bout dat ****. Like u said we dont play dat in da big cities we stay strapped and its wutever whenever.

Comment

Working...
          X