Any Update On Kell Brooks' Leg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol so Kell Brook is gay???

Comment

I am a fan of Brook and don't really care how he was stabbed / cut whatever, but...

There are only 2 reason why a young male would leave a bar in the early hours of the morning and go to a strangers apartment for privacy.

1) To take drugs

Or

2) To have sex

The only other explanation could be to play computer games...OK, maybe not.

Comment

All you slagging him off now were the first people to have him as your avi after the Porter fight, now you're throwing around these silly accusations without evidence. Pathetic!

We don't know what happened but it will eventually come out. So until then all these stupid theories are just that, THEORIES.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
          All you slagging him off now were the first people to have him as your avi after the Porter fight, now you're throwing around these silly accusations without evidence. Pathetic!

We don't know what happened but it will eventually come out. So until then all these stupid theories are just that, THEORIES.
          What does people having him as their avi's have to do with this? I support Brook as a fighter but that doesn't mean I blindly believe his very sketchy chain of events that lead to the stabbing.

They are theories but they're the only really logical ones. Personally I think it was drugs but I don't particularly care if he's a woofter either.

Comment

How does getting stabbed by a guy lead people to conclude he's gay????

He went out with his wife, continued the night without her at someones house but apparently was predominantly with some random bird. So if anything, he was trying it on with some bird and some fella didn't take well to it, from some of the reports I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
              How does getting stabbed by a guy lead people to conclude he's gay????

He went out with his wife, continued the night without her at someones house but apparently was predominantly with some random bird. So if anything, he was trying it on with some bird and some fella didn't take well to it, from some of the reports I've read.
              No. He was with a couple and another guy. The couple went home and he went to the guy's apartment alone.

Only two logical explanations. Either he wanted something up his nose or he wanted something up his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                yeah I've seen the interviews. Still doesn't explain why he left the bar with a guy he just met. I mean, sure, I guess there's a chance he just really hit it off with some random guy and just wanted a bro friend. Happens all the time right? lol. Either drugs or the other thing is what my gut tells me but it's whatever, his personal life I don't care.
                You're speculating different scenarios in various posts, yet you don't care.

Right.

Comment

l
                  Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  You're speculating different scenarios in various posts, yet you don't care.

Right.
                  I meant I don't really care if he smokes sausage or not

Comment

Brook is probably gay.

But who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      No. He was with a couple and another guy. The couple went home and he went to the guy's apartment alone.

Only two logical explanations. Either he wanted something up his nose or he wanted something up his arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X