Thurman wins easily.

Comment

Thurman via brutal KO.

Comment

Great fight to be made. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Thurman wins easily.
          Hmmm...You really think Thurman wins easily? I mean he beat Collazo,Guerrero...OK But Porter beat Alexander, Paulie, Broner & lost a split decision to Brooks Somehow it seems that Porter has the better competition & he's a very strong guy....should be interesting. I don't see it being easy pls explain I want to share your vision...but i don't see it

Comment

Not a terrible date but a few hoops conference tourney finals will be that night.

Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              good stuff.....looking forward to this one. i hope thurman knocks porter's head off.
              Porter is a good guy, but his dad....he is so freaking annoying....Shawn should go with another trainer

Porter hasnt shown any improvements since he fought Julio Diaz and uses his size and strength to overwhelm guys but his skillset seems set in stone

Comment

I like Thurman a lot but this should be his real test. Porter is no walk in the park by any means. Two scenarios:

1. Thurman catches Porter lounging in early for a highlight real KO
                2. Porter makes it a rough fight inside resulting in a close decision which could go either way.

I love this fight!

Comment

Cracking fight between two top ranked Welters.

Thurman is untested against the real top guys in the division, whilst Porter lost to Brook but bounced back with a big win against Broner and is back in the mix.

Pacquaio's fighting Bradley. Brook will hopefully be fighting Khan. If two of the 3 winners fight we could have a cracking year of matches at WW. Danny Garcia is in the mix too if he wins well on Saturday.

Comment

I dont know why, but I can picture this fight being similar to Bradley vs Alexander. I remember Hagler vs Hearns references before that fight just like this 1 and we all know how that turned out...

Comment

50/50 Fight IMO, hard to pick this one

Comment

Working...
                      X