Collapse
No announcement yet.

A review of all the current threads on the lounge front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What movie will you be watching this Christmas? - Actually, this is a decent thread in principle. But right now we've got three movies: Tom Hardy and Leonardo DiCaprio ride around in snow to the sound of a man with asthma wanking; Harrison Ford's face looks like my scrotum; Tarantino charts even further heights of smug, self-satisfied indulgence. And I say that as a Tarantino fan.

When will the Blue Jays get any respect? - I don't even know what the **** this is. I don't watch baseball, basketball, American football (football, Fat Yanks), football (soccer, Fat Yanks) cricket or rugby. I watch boxing, and boxing only. Two men wearing only their shorts, pounding each other in the ring. :wank:

Im looking for women with LONG, thick legs, any pictures? - Yeah, there's a new website invented, ****. It's called google.com, I've heard it's quite good.

On average how much sleep do you get a night - A genius thread to follow "how many times do you take a crap?" and "how often do you fart in a day?" We need the answers to these questions - more please!

Comment

Sean Price died? Holy ****in crap I didn't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Have you heard!!!! Sept 22 to 25 of this year is the end times! - Threads like this are why people hate Americans. A nation that's highly religious, and with the world's biggest collection of nuclear warheads. That's not a concoction that makes for an easy night's sleep. "Yo, Chuck... I just heard that a rooster shat in mah barn, that means the world's gonna freakin' end... should I shoot me a A-rab?" Fucking Fat Yanks. Time wasting ****. Someone needs to throw acid in this prick's face even for THINKING of making this thread... and I mean that in a nice way.

Whats Your Morning Routine? - Not only is this the world's most asinine thread (for the record, I have a wank and then brush my teeth... which is a killer if I forget to wash my hands first) but it's full of bullshit. The guy does 10 million press ups, jogs for 28 miles, and his bosses are so aware he's an alpha that he walks in with his cock hanging out, shits in his pants and then throws it at them like a monkey in the zoo. Really, the thread title should have been "I want to tell some bullshit, and will use this thread as a flimsy excuse to do so." It's not "what's your morning routine?" it's "here's my fresh bullshit". Bullshitting ****.
        What movie will you be watching this Christmas? - Actually, this is a decent thread in principle. But right now we've got three movies: Tom Hardy and Leonardo DiCaprio ride around in snow to the sound of a man with asthma wanking; Harrison Ford's face looks like my scrotum; Tarantino charts even further heights of smug, self-satisfied indulgence. And I say that as a Tarantino fan.

"Harrison ford's face looks like my scrotum"

Comment

Out all the threads you listed, and keep listing.....this **** thread is still easily the worst..........jk ****er, nice one.....

Comment

The legend of Sir Trigger Happy! - Locked down by Reed for being a shit thread. You know when Reed tells you that you're being boring - a wigga fuckwit who has shown over 10,000 snaps of his home extension - it must be bad.

l felt like watching bully giving a mongoloid a bad beating. smh

Comment

My thread was mentioned. I feel blessed as if the Almighty Allah came and touched my soul!

Comment

in new england's defense.

i don't think he's an egomaniac.

i think he's just gay and fishing for shirtless pics of men on the internet.

Comment

I love you, Ani. That said, Brits still believe in blue bloods, aka royals. As long as you "Queens" you can never judge America on thickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    I love you, Ani. That said, Brits still believe in blue bloods, aka royals. As long as you "Queens" you can never judge America on thickness.
                    royal family is cool.

attracts tourism. pretty ceremonial.

better than following the kardashians imo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Brits originated that "Grimey" rap style if i'm not mistaken, I know Dizzie Rascal or something like that. Some documentary of hip hop in England. I was a kid when I saw it, thought it was the coolest thing I have heard at the time. London also got my group Massive Attack, love their albums Mezzanine, 100th Window and Heligoland. You fck with Massive Attack?
                      That's just what we need, an ensemble of mockney twats babbling about chip-shops and pretending unconvincingly that they have even seen a gun outside of a film.

Comment

Working...
                      X