No announcement yet.

Cotto On WBC Dictating Who He Fights: "Il l save myself 3%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    100% he won't be stripped before the Canelo fight, although Cotto would probably be wise to drop the belt or make it a non-title fight so he can save himself that 3% cuz I imagine the only impact him fighting Canelo for a belt is about 200k+ less dollars in his bank account anyway.
    Financially, it's a good decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      The new Sulaiman doesn't seem too corrupt.
      He's exactly the right level of corruption?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I think Cotto's Balls are stuck in your throat, I think surgery is required to get them out, or would you rather just keep his balls in your mouth.
        You would know from having Floyds ball removed from your throat. How long does a procedure like that take?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          NOPE. Cotto is just not one for peasant-politics and being dictated to. The kid is a natural born Godfather... He takes NO shorts and will trump the WBC whilst banking an extra 3%.

Cotto is the KING of the trolls and he has mutha****ahs chewing on them TUMS all day.

War Godfather!
          Why fight for belts then knowing you HAVE to defend them against their contenders? He shouldve just dropped the 'BC after beating Martinez. He still would be the MAN of the division AND he'd STILL get the money too. I just dont see what the fuss is about honestly. He willingly paid a sanctioning fee then and before, why the funk now?

Comment

More like what a coward. Damn, man... what the hell happened to Cotto for real. Acting like such a little scared bish coward. It's crazy, I used to be the biggest Cotto fan in this forum but I am completely disgusted by him nowadays.

Comment

Working...
            X