Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy bradley should reitre...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored JMM and Provodnikov fights as wins for Bradley.

Provodnikov would of been a draw if the ref had call the KD(s)

Comment

I've seen it all now..

Comment

His time to reign will be shorter than Pac/Floyd. He has neither the speed of Pac, D of Floyd nor power of Matthysse. But has good boxing skill and mental toughness to carry him thru. He could give ANYONE in his weigh division problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          His time to reign will be shorter than Pac/Floyd. He has neither the speed of Pac, D of Floyd nor power of Matthysse. But has good boxing skill and mental toughness to carry him thru. He could give ANYONE in his weigh division problem.
          His boxing skills are so good he kees getting outlanded by computer box...good one..

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            I scored it 117-111 against a Manny pac in second gear. IMO he hasnt won his last 4 fights, 3 of those fights are against guys who were not even in his prime.

He has less than a 35 percent ko ratio, who not very slick. He Also not very intelligent fighter whom kept swinging wild whilst pacma was picking him off.

The punishment hes taken for a 30 yer old is the big thing for me. One thing i give him credit for is his bravery. He is a very bold fighter with very high punch resistance.

He was in a wheel chair after the first pac fight

He had concussion for 2 months after the Ruslan loss

He got out landed 2-1 against marquez in power shots.

Round 9 in pac second fight he got a bad beat down.

Hes in his prime, it was a fun ride, but for his health he should hang em up and lt the likes of Ruslan and Manny pac run the lighter weights...If he fights Amir Khan its a ko with 6 rounds with his piss poor pwer.

Comment

Loose 1 fight should retire

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/500x/48555187.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Bradley is one hell of a slick, smart, and versatile fighter. He showed ability on the first 5 rounds to have potentially shut out Pacquiao. If he can harness that boxing skill, he can go extremely far in the sport. After Floyd and Manny are gone - guys like Bradley and Thurman are going to be the future of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  TS should retire......
                  Lol, post that owned ts.

Maybe ts should retire

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I've seen it all now..
                    Rome you owe me 200b, lol

I won my friend

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      bradley won that fight with his jab and movement. timmy def won that fight, its a great win for him.
                      agreed....

tim did get 1 over jmm...

he lost to pac....but i think it's too early for anyone to ask him to retire....

too early, too soon...

Comment

Working...
                      X