No announcement yet.

Danny garcia: Broner wants this belt then we have a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Lucas is about to get beat by Peterson next month.
    With the PEDs that boy goy in him I might have to put some points down on lamont

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      Danny seems like a good dude but can he talk without having to touch his chin?
      Come on its not a problem. Now if it was khan touching his own chin we were talking about, well... Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        Come on its not a problem. Now if it was khan touching his own chin we were talking about, well... Ha ha.

Comment

Peterson will ko Matthysse, and Garcia won't fight Broner.

Comment

Neve gonna happen! haymon will never let them fight! I do't like eitther guy but I would def be rooting for Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              These interviewers go above and beyond to try to start ****.
              Nobody else seems to realize this. Their all just pissed about what Danny's pops says and he didn't even say anything wrong. Smh

Comment

Danny's a good guy and really classy. He doesn't even like talking and was really respectful.I'm not sure he would want to fight Broner and that's not because he's scared.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  These interviewers go above and beyond to try to start ****.
                  I don't even mind those fights, but the interviewer disgusts me, punk ass instigator. Throwing Broner under the bus like that, but he won't try kicking any jokes in front of him.

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Nobody else seems to realize this. Their all just pissed about what Danny's pops says and he didn't even say anything wrong. Smh
                  No, that's the same guy that conducted the interview and thought all that racist **** was funny.

Comment

this tournament will never happen. broner will probably fight garcia after taking malignaggi's belt, then khan will probably fight a bum for broner's vacant belt at 147 and after he wins that he will fight mayweather.
                    Last edited by daggum; 04-09-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                      Boy fight Lucas. **** a Broner fight. You know the fight the fans want.
                      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X