No announcement yet.

Tomasz Adamek vs. Odlanier Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    You know what's great about Adamek? He fights a lot, and always faces decent fighters. His name is never out of the discussion because he always has a fight coming up. His resume is pretty ****ing awesome.

Wins over
    Paul Briggs x2
    O'Neil Bell
    Steve Cunningham
    Johnathan Banks
    Andrew Golota
    Jason Estrada
    Chris Arreola
    Eddie Chambers
    Travis Walker

Not too shabby. I was saying he should move back down to 199lbs after the Vitali fight, but ****. If Vitali retires and it's likely someone like Arreola or Stiverne gets the belt, he may as well stay.
    Good post.

Comment

I hope this fight happens. It's a good one for both men. I think Solis would be too much for Adamek if he's anywhere in the universe of somewhat decent shape. Obviously, we'll have a better idea about this match-up after Odlanier's next fight.

Comment

All of the delusional types who think Solis is going to beat Adamek, if/when the matchup happens let's talk about wagering something on it.

Comment

Adamek by decision, Solis is not in good shape

Comment

Solis destroys him

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Solis is a huge waste of talent
              Adamek is not big enough for heavyweight

good fight but neither of them is going anywhere
              The winner will face Steve Cunninham lol!! Steve Cunningham should face Chris Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim
                All of the delusional types who think Solis is going to beat Adamek, if/when the matchup happens let's talk about wagering something on it.
                So you made an alt just to troll Solis threads? Cause thats the only time I see you coming out of your rat hole.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

would be a good fight and i don't think solis can stop adamek. adamek ud 12

Comment

Lets not forget Solis is a cuban that means solid fundamentals. I think Adamek's stamina is key here, if he prepares well he can outlast Solis but he's still a cruiserweight. Solis UD.

Comment

If Solis is in shape, Adamek will lose badly. Everything depends on his form.

Comment

Working...
                      X