No announcement yet.

Amir Khan getting married

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I wish Amir and his husband the very best.
    me too, but i just don't see it working out. i wish they had more time to find each others' sweet spots.

Comment

damn Wazza, if i didnt know that was a pic of u post-op, id say that transexual was pretty fit.

Congrats on getting your man

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        only a moron marries a chick he's only met 4 times in person.

this is what happens to virgins like wazaa and amir.
        He's not a moron,that's their culture i.e the way they do things.
        Where he comes from they have different values,and those values genarally work.Only problem is inbreeding but their relationships last

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          only a moron marries a chick he's only met 4 times in person.

this is what happens to virgins like wazaa and amir.
          only a ***git would judge another man by who he has married. a ***git or a virgin. im guessing your both. you ever been in love? after how many dates did you fall in love with your man?

especially in their culture, marriage is a important thing so he must have known she was the one and wanted to get marriage out of the way. you'll know what i mean if you ever fall in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            He's not a moron,that's their culture i.e the way they do things.
            Where he comes from they have different values,and those values genarally work.Only problem is inbreeding but their relationships last
            really? you're sure of this? i've heard other stories......

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              only a ***git would judge another man by who he has married. a ***git or a virgin. im guessing your both. you ever been in love? after how many dates did you fall in love with your man?

especially in their culture, marriage is a important thing so he must have known she was the one and wanted to get marriage out of the way. you'll know what i mean if you ever fall in love.

Comment

Why does everyone keep calling him indian? I thought he was pakistinian?

by the way wazaaaaaa you dumb feggit what was i telling you the other day? hmm? didn't i tell you Khan is not a virgin, that lying muthaphukka has slept with more women than you have seen. You are either gay or a virgin, or both.
                no **** sherlock, i just like to say pakistinian.
                fair enough ma nig. you'll see though that i am a very randomy poster who often says some very random made up words an ****.

Worst new poster we've had in a long long time. Its like a constant stream of crap spread across the screen. I don't think I've seen a decent post from you all day, thinking about that, I don't think I've seen a post from you that actually has anything to do with boxing yet! - and those quotes above are just from this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  Worst new poster we've had in a long long time. Its like a constant stream of crap spread across the screen. I don't think I've seen a decent post from you all day, thinking about that, I don't think I've seen a post from you that actually has anything to do with boxing yet! - and those quotes above are just from this thread.
                  wasting too much time on this clown already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    you must be blind aswell as dumb then. those slaps you took from the bullies must have gave you brain damage and sight problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      Only problem is inbreeding but their relationships last

Comment

Working...
                      X