All hattons talk before the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least he didn't quit to plasterito

Comment

I just watched it 6 times so it was like watching a 12 round fight.
      But seriously, KOs are exciting though arent they. And that was a beautiful KO.
      Would like it a bit longer but it was a mismatch, what could he do. He tried to get up in the first only to be KO in 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        As a Hatton fan it was worth the PPV just to see how devistating Pac is at the weight. And to think I doubted his power. Stupid me. Pac was my 2nd fave fighter before the fight, and he'll go to number one if Hatton retires. Its a privilege to watch him fight.
        I said same thing. I think my words were "don't think he has the power to knock him out"

I wasn't disapointed in the way the fight ended just wish it went on for few more rounds thats all. personally, thought it was worth £15 to see the punch live.

Comment

Talk is just that - talk. I could listen to Mayorga or Toney spout off all day, win or lose. Hatton's wasn't really even worth the resale value though.

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
            And this guy couldn even put up a fight man. What a waste of 50 bux, thank god we never have to see this punk on a boxing telecast again.
            I feel your pain .$60 bux for me, on HD

Comment

He took mine and my mate's £15 collectively and gave us naff-all. Granted, the confidence was there, but damn was there ever a case of not being able to back up the talk...

Comment

Originally posted by cottothechamp View Post
                And this guy couldn even put up a fight man. What a waste of 50 bux, thank god we never have to see this punk on a boxing telecast again.

...well, it could have been worse, he could have quit like Cotto...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

"He could have quit like Cotto." LOL

Instead he landed 10 punches, lasted 6 minutes and was left unconcious on the canvas. Yeah he really got the better of that one!

I would have been fine paying 50 dollars for that KO.

Comment

...well, it could have been worse, he could have quit like Cotto...

Kabuki Joe
                    r u kidding me? the excitiment in cotto marg fight was amazing. The atmosphere in my house in that fight was crazy. What a fight. That fight was worth more then 50 bux, hatton pacquiao was worth 2 bux for those 2 measly rounds

Comment

It's boxing!! KO's happen. Don't whine over your money like little bitches!!

Comment

Working...
                      X