No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Crawford: Best American in a Long Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Crawford: Best American in a Long Time

You would never have guessed Terence Crawford was supposed to be up against it in the early hours of Sunday morning when he embarked on a quest to unify half of the super lightweight division, live on BoxNation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good Article....I bought the Crawford vs Postol fight and the 12th rd was great but I had to wait for the action to get interesting...why?....because Postol was chasing a runner...the only reason I gave the fight to Crawford was because of the knockdowns......Maybe Postol can go to welterweight and punk out danny garcia out of some more step aside money just like he did at Jr Welter.

Comment

The only reason I gave the fight to Crawford was....because he won convincingly. Geeez.

Comment

Sorry Warren but Errol Spencer he da best doe. He gave Floyd Mayweather a blackeye doe & he almost KO'd Broner doe. He gots to be da best. #Nsblogic

Comment

Frank you have lost all credibility. If you're saying that Crawford is the best boxer to come along in a long, long time, then you're saying he's better that Mayweather who just retired. I like Crawford a lot but he hasn't done anything yet to even be compared to Mayweather.

BTW, maybe you should go back and watch footage of Floyd's fights at the lighter weights. That's where his KO's come from. Not only was he defensive but he put lots of pressure on his opponents with his offensive assault.

Comment

How long is he talking cuz Crawford's not as good as Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              Frank you have lost all credibility. If you're saying that Crawford is the best boxer to come along in a long, long time, then you're saying he's better that Mayweather who just retired. I like Crawford a lot but he hasn't done anything yet to even be compared to Mayweather.

BTW, maybe you should go back and watch footage of Floyd's fights at the lighter weights. That's where his KO's come from. Not only was he defensive but he put lots of pressure on his opponents with his offensive assault.
              This. People always seem to comment on Floyd's fighting style in the latter part of his career and apply it to him universally. When he was younger and lighter he was knocking people out like anyone else and was as offensive a fighter as anyone else. He adapted his style as he became older and fought larger fighters, such as De La Hoya, Canelo, Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                This. People always seem to comment on Floyd's fighting style in the latter part of his career and apply it to him universally. When he was younger and lighter he was knocking people out like anyone else and was as offensive a fighter as anyone else. He adapted his style as he became older and fought larger fighters, such as De La Hoya, Canelo, Cotto.
                Man you aint even gotta go back to PBF, Money will beat the **** out of Crawford if they fought today, yesterday, or tommorrow.

Comment

I like Crawford a lot but he's no FMJ and should not be compared to FMJ. Crawford has shown the ability to adapt and adjust to nullify his opponent's offense just like Ward, Spence, and many other cerebral fighters of today and the past. There's no doubt in my mind Crawford is going to be a star but comparing him to FMJ is not fair to FMJ or Crawford. Crawford will establish his own star power and does not need to piggy back off of any fighters popularity to gain notoriety. Bud is the real deal.

Comment

I have been saying for almost a yr that Crawford / Spence will be the mega fight in about 18 mos. That fight needs to marinate , not Canelo / GGG. That fight has reached a boiling point.

Comment

Working...
                    X