Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Fearful Frampton Won't Come To Fight Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Leo will bring the pressure for 12 Rounds if he has to until he breaks Frampton. No Frampton shouldn't stay in the pocket with Leo that would be suicide but I do think keeping it in the center of the Circling/Pivoting would be effective vs Leo instead of being the shorting guy trying to fight off of his backfoot

Still not sure how this will play out which makes it a good fight!
    Frampton's foot-speed, coordination, and dexterity over Cruz is SILLY..

he will keep the distance off the back foot, and shoot in like a lightening bolt when picking his spots, getting INSIDE Cruz's optimal range, get off his combinations, and side step up and under back out... pivot, feint ,repeat until Cruz starts swelling...

Cruz is disgustingly uncoordinated, and slow with his feet... His hand speed is average/above average... But no dexterity, nor coordination...

Cruz will just keep plodding in a straight line towards Frampton, trying to set up body shots off his long, rangy jab... But Frampton will easily time it, slip it, shoot in range, counter-punch...

The 1-2 will work like a CHARM once he finds the range, and splits Cruz's guard with it.

Comment

Well then it is your job to make him fight.

Comment

Frampton has the speed and IQ advantage i feel. I see him moving a lot and not allowing Santa Cruz to back him up into a corner.

I see Frampton winning a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          I think Frampton should try to move, should try to make it a boxing match.

I dont think it will do him any good, but that should be his strategy, walk Leo into things.
          Yup! His only chance would be doing that. Use the same type of fight Crawford just did against the taller man.

I think this ends badly for Frampton. KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Frampton has the speed and IQ advantage i feel. I see him moving a lot and not allowing Santa Cruz to back him up into a corner.

I see Frampton winning a decision.
            If he sticks to that plan he's got a GREAT chance of winning. But if he engages and gets caught up on the ropes or in a corner that favors Leo big time!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              Exactly.

Frampton is not boxer enough to execute a "pile up the points" gameplan, and he doesn't hit hard enough to trade with Santa Cruz.

I'll say it again, this will be a pretty easy fight for Leo.
              In the end I know it's going to be a pretty easy fight for Leo. Frampton only chance is with what some guys on this post already said before...

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                Frampton's foot-speed, coordination, and dexterity over Cruz is SILLY..

he will keep the distance off the back foot, and shoot in like a lightening bolt when picking his spots, getting INSIDE Cruz's optimal range, get off his combinations, and side step up and under back out... pivot, feint ,repeat until Cruz starts swelling...

Cruz is disgustingly uncoordinated, and slow with his feet... His hand speed is average/above average... But no dexterity, nor coordination...

Cruz will just keep plodding in a straight line towards Frampton, trying to set up body shots off his long, rangy jab... But Frampton will easily time it, slip it, shoot in range, counter-punch...

The 1-2 will work like a CHARM once he finds the range, and splits Cruz's guard with it.
                Cruz plodding??? Have you ever seen a Santa Cruz fight???

Leo is going to HAVE a HUGE reach advantage. Very high volume, accurate puncher.

Framptons lil Tyrannosaurs Rex arms are going to do him in.

Comment

#NoCowardsInBoxing #StayHomeIfYouGonnaRunBish #FramptonScared #FightLikeAMan #ToeToToe

Comment

I'll give Frampton the speed advantage but the Boxing IQ ahahaha hell no Cruz showed a lot in the Mares, Mijares Fight and the only reason Frampton won against Quigg is becuase Quigg started slow Cruz from start to finish throws shiiit load of punches and he gets stronger every round. Now remember Frampton chin against Gonzalez frampton was dropped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      #NoCowardsInBoxing #StayHomeIfYouGonnaRunBish #FramptonScared #FightLikeAMan #ToeToToe
                      I think Melania stole that quote from Michelle Obama hahahaah lol

Comment

Working...
                      X