No announcement yet.

Ben Tameifuna- Guy is an absolute beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Tameifuna- Guy is an absolute beast

I'd be scared to play against this guy lol he's like a wall of concrete, he just manhandles dudes.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-14-2016, 07:16 PM.

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
    I'd be scared to play against this guy lol he's like a wall of concrete, he just manhandles dudes.

Looks like a fat little puzzy

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Looks like a fat little puzzy
      Yeah until he breaks your spine lol

Comment

Yeah until he breaks your spine lol
        Ill body slam that kunt!

Give him a one two

Shove a bottle in his mouth

Before he calls the cops!

Comment

I say hand out rugby balls to ISIS and drop this fuker into the middle of Syria

Comment

Dude is like a Samoan (?) tank, lol

Comment

How much Money do rugby player make?? If he moved to America would he be able to convert to NFL and become one of the best?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                How much Money do rugby player make?? If he moved to America would he be able to convert to NFL and become one of the best?
                The man weighs 306 pounds. When he makes impact, his body doesn't seem to move. The entire impact is on the other guy. Combined with his sheer upper body and leg strength I've never seen anyone more immovable.

He would make a good lineman.

The NFL would fatten and strengthen him up too. He could hit 320 easy. He's only 24.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM.

Comment

This guy would look like a malnourished midget next to college NFL players

There's this guy coming up laqueef Terrell he's 6'8" 350 moves like Usain bolt and hits like a freight train and he's only just turned 17 will be a real force pretty soon

These rugby guys are terrible athletes could never make it in the nfl

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    The max a top class tighthead like Tameifuna could earn is about $400,000.

I think this guy probably earns about $200,000, he doesn't play for New Zealand so I'm guessing his scrummaging isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                    X