Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko Better Than Me? I'll Beat Him Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People hating on Salido are hilarious...
    This dude has given you more exciting fights than most!
    Lomachenko tried to beat Salido with no pro experience... Way to go! Salido is a true pro and a true pro knows how to win when he has a more skilled boxer in front of him...
    Lomachenko never KO's Salido ... Not even in his dreams... Never!

Comment

Anything over the official weight for this fight and team Loma should walk away don't make the same mistake
      Last edited by 285Kid; 07-04-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
        People hating on Salido are hilarious...
        This dude has given you more exciting fights than most!
        Lomachenko tried to beat Salido with no pro experience... Way to go! Salido is a true pro and a true pro knows how to win when he has a more skilled boxer in front of him...
        Lomachenko never KO's Salido ... Not even in his dreams... Never!
        They're both being hated bro. Go and have a look. No need to get butt hurt. This is nothing abnormal. Everyone is hated including their wives.

Comment

Stupid fight to make, a journeyman saying he can beat a 2 division champ is a joke.

Comment

I have no doubt that Loma beats Salido this time around. He is more of a pro fighter now. It should still happen, as Loma probably wants to correct it and move on from there.

That said, Salido is still cagey as hell and will still give him some problems.

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
              People hating on Salido are hilarious... This dude has given you more exciting fights than most! Lomachenko tried to beat Salido with no pro experience... Way to go! Salido is a true pro and a true pro knows how to win when he has a more skilled boxer in front of him... Lomachenko never KO's Salido ... Not even in his dreams... Never!
              I for one don't hate Salido. He's a tough fighter no doubt, has several good wins, and gave a great accounting of himself in his last fight, which could've went either way on the scorecards. But I don't like him cheating as much as he does. I don't consider what he did the first Loma fight to be 'veteran moves'. It was flat out cheating. And I guess we will see if he can deal with Loma this time. IMO he can't, and gets stopped within 6.

Comment

Hopefully Loma & his team get wind of Salido's words. It's a rematch worth watching.

Comment

salido should have been dq'ed in the first fight. completely disgraceful the amount of fouls he was able to get away with. hopefully if there is a rematch we have a competent ref to watch salido.

Comment

so many damn fools saying loma is a totally different fighter and has learned alot, as if the fight had been 10 years ago.. salido beat him once, salido can beat him again

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                      Stupid fight to make, a journeyman saying he can beat a 2 division champ is a joke.
                      well he already did it before

Comment

Working...
                      X