Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just asked if I was a hipster, like expecting her to say no. She not only said yes, but said I was the kinda hipster who tried to look like jesus half the time. Then she said more demeaning **** to me, proving my true hip/beta bonafides. The worst was the insult that I looked like a bad bartender/barista/a white wiz khalifa (the worst one by far, because I do not do except the fact that we both are like scrawny wimps).
    Last edited by Rudyo; 02-16-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I just asked if I was a hipster, like expecting her to say no. She not only said yes, but said I was the kinda hipster who tried to look like jesus half the time. Then she said more demeaning **** to me, proving my true hip/beta bonafides. The worst was the insult that I looked like a bad bartender/barista/a white wiz khalifa (the worst one by far, because I do not).
      Shiiiiiiiiiiid

Seriously it's hilarious that we were all dying at some point today lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Shiiiiiiiiiiid

Seriously it's hilarious that we were all dying at some point today lmao.
        I'm just like starting to feel not like **** . after a few champagne of beers.

Comment

I'm just like starting to feel not like **** . after a few champagne of beers.
          I'm drinking the usual Smirnoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm drinking the usual Smirnoff
            I ain't had any vodka in a few months now, might have to catch a bottle of some clear ****water soon.

Comment

I just asked if I was a hipster, like expecting her to say no. She not only said yes, but said I was the kinda hipster who tried to look like jesus half the time. Then she said more demeaning **** to me, proving my true hip/beta bonafides. The worst was the insult that I looked like a bad bartender/barista/a white wiz khalifa (the worst one by far, because I do not do except the fact that we both are like scrawny wimps).
              holy **** this was great. Ya once I pulled myself together me and my girl went to the auto show and started the whole disaster all over again. La fin du le monde on tap is the greatest thing ever. 9%. Two of those made me ******ed.

Comment

• Woke up today feeling fine, and it's my day off. Day drinking shall commence in a few.

Comment

Woke up today feeling fine, and it's my day off. Day drinking shall commence in a few.
                  well good ser, I'll be right there with ya .. lets have some cervezas or liquor of your choice my carnal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    well good ser, I'll be right there with ya .. lets have some cervezas or liquor of your choice my carnal

I just got some vokda, will be the first night in a while. I was already beer drunk when I went to get the booze from my indian building partner. I have a much better apartment then him though

Comment

at the thread name, someone stop George.
                      George got owned

Comment

Working...
                      X