No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko Has The Greatest Right Cross Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
    Foreman has said pretty mcuh the exact same thing and plenty of articles have said the exact same thing. you are disagreeing with the consensus the burden of proof is on you. Cite a source little **** ***** ass mother ****er.
    Foreman also said Lennox Lewis was the gretest Heavyweight of all time.

Comment

And emanuel steward trains a lot of guys and has trained a lot of guys. You cant prove he's wrong, why would he say its the hardest of all time. He knows more than you, now youre just calling a guy a liar without evidence.
      Yep, and he always talks up the dudes he's currently training.....just like the vast majority of trainers do :bringit9:

Poet

Comment

This *******s own article doesnt even list Shavers as number 1. I hope now he will teach everyone a lesson and take his life.
        BTW, I do hope you realize your time here will be short: You've already been outed as MagicMan's newest alt and there's no doubt it's been called to the attention of the admins :geek9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          BTW, I do hope you realize your time here will be short: You've already been outed as MagicMan's newest alt and there's no doubt it's been called to the attention of the admins :geek9:

Poet
          Haha i aint no ones alt, and this is proof of how big of a ***** you are right here. "Im gonna tell on you" kill yourself dude, no one will ever love you. Youre going to die alone anyways, just end it now.

Comment

And again, Emanuel Steward and George Foreman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

What? nothing to back up your claim? Just trolling. How are you not banned. Clearly you arent into participating in actual conversations. You just some 42 year old piece of ****, ******* on a message board.

Comment

Boxing journalists have stated "In the Bible, if David would of possessed Wladimir’s right hand: a weapon would never have been needed… "

Emanuel Steward has said, "Wladimir's right cross is the hardest in history."

Its pretty much undeniable. All you have to do is watch what it does to super heavyweights whenever he throws it. They stagger back. Young Wlad threw it a lot more, and my main complaint with new Wlad is he doesnt throw it enough, but still it is the greatest right cross of all time.

"Now there are all of these vitamins and minerals for athletes, which help their systems go through difficult workouts and stay in consistently good shape, because this is a business and you have to be able to keep it up. I think that athletes today are generally faster-running, higher-jumping, harder-punching. I firmly believe that." -Doctor of Sports Sciences, Wladimir Klitschko

so you love wlad how nice
              :gay:

Comment

Stop the nonsense welterweight hearns right cross much more effective than wlad. Could end you any time any round vlad would jab you lean on you clinch you wear you out compare 1 punch ko's no comparison . Plus hearns threw more in 1 round than vlad whole fight he was scared unless you were fatigued

Comment

TS has never heard of Alexis Arguello, either.

Floyd also has a great right hand. Not the hardest right hand, but one of the most effective.
                  Last edited by VG_Addict; 12-30-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

It's a great weapon and is likely up there for the Heavyweights with Lewis, always considered his left hook too be his most lethal weapon though, although there's more competition too go against there, Frazier, Morrison, Tyson etc.

Comment

Lol... Nope

Julien Jackson
                      Lennox
                      Hearns

Just to name a few that were better

Comment

Working...
                      X