Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    "Floyd really wont have any real foes at ww. He should really make a permanent move to 54 " - Murkman

You made all these excuses about Floyd at 154 but here you are in another thread saying the above.

You pretty much owned yourself there! :

Dummy, in this same thread I made the exact same statement. Multiple times.

Now back to the things you ignored;

I dont care about what You thought about Canelo, or what most analyst thought about Canelo. You posted a whole paragraph about what YOU thought and what OTHER people thought. As if you were using that to make me discredit the performance.

Now name a fighter in history that can fight the GREEN Canelo and walk him down without getting grazed. For some reason you talk around it, or under it. Seems to me like answering this question honestly would kill whatever your trying to say.

You typed a WHOLE lot about Martinez who I BARELY spoke on in my comment. All this stuff about the excuses Floyd made to avoid him. They werent excuses because Floyd aint obligated to fight him. You said I "basically admitted that Floyd is a beast at 154" No, I BLATANTLY said they he is the best of all time, and that he was too strong for 47. But at the end of the day, he's not a 54lber and that wont change. Any fight at that weight is a bonus fight not a duck. And Canelo was a GREAT risk. He was 164lbs and Floyd STILL walked him down.

You typed a bunch about Manny's weight, I dont care about that. Its another tangent.

You didnt show proof that Bradley wouldnt get the manny fight. You showed a link of Bradley SAYING he wouldnt get the fight. Now back to the stuff you ignored;

Arum WOULD have made the fight because its the only fight their for Manny. Its the same as Ghost and Floyd's situation. Golden Boy had him sign an extension before fighting Floyd so he thought that if he didnt sign it he wouldnt get the fight. But he didnt have to sign it because Floyd had no one else to fight.

Its the same with Pac, Bradley did NOT have to resign. He had one more fight left with Top Rank, and Manny had no one else to fight except Bradley. They had a controversial fight that called for a rematch to happen at some point. Bradley already knew he didnt have to sign the contract and he knew he would get the fight anyways.

He only resigned because he is either stupid, or because he wanted to cherrypick Rios, and Mike Alvarado and avoid the top fighters at golden boy. He even lied and said he did it to feed his family, when he is already rich, and fightig the 10-20 fighters at golden boy would equate to enough money to compare to one big pay check against Pac, and the other bums

I said that all the fights at ww would basically be promised to Bradley(excluding Floyd). For some reason you flipped it around to me saying, "A fight with Floyd would be promised" You spoke about GB promising Khan a fight with Floyd and used that as an example. You also talked about Floyd saying Pac is next, then contradictng himself. You used that as an example. None of that was relevant to anything I said. So why did you even say that? I feel it was a cheap troll tactic. Im gonna need you to respond to this and tell me why ya did it my dawg.

I asked you what fight was worth seeing more; Bradley vs Rios and Mike Alvarado, or Bradley vs the 10- 20 fighters at GB. For some reason you keep duckin and dodging this one. I need you to address this one broskie.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to stop duckin and dodgin.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      "Floyd really wont have any real foes at ww. He should really make a permanent move to 54 " - Murkman

You made all these excuses about Floyd at 154 but here you are in another thread saying the above.

You pretty much owned yourself there! :

And btw, I didnt make "All these excuses" I said ONE thing about him not being obligated. And it also was not an excuse since he cant make the weight. Go back to my last post and respond to the few paragraphs you ignored.

Comment

Working...
      X