Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some people look so different in photos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some people look so different in photos?

I'm just browsing through my friend list on facebook and it's amazing to me how some ugly girls can look so good in their default and some of the hottest girls I know look so horrible.

I feel sorry for e-pimps

You're presented with a single angle in photos, and many people aren't very photogenic from most of theirs. I look way worse in most photos than in real life, with the occasional fluke that turns out well. Girls tend to try to maximize the amount of photos they turn out good in, or set it up that way, obviously.

Comment

angles, lighting, and editing.

Comment

It happens man. And pics with flash make people look different than without flash.

The best place and time to take pics to really show what you look like is outside in the day. You don't need no flash and the only light you're getting is natural light from the sun. For me that is when I come out looking best imo. In dark places with flash, I look like almost like Dorian, yuck.

Comment

What's funnier is the fat bitches who only take pictures of the face or from the face down to the neck/chest area, lulz.

Comment

Some one like Tha_Greatest can't look good anywhere. He's just cursed in any angle, lighting or anything, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Ether just dissed Kevs girl. Bro on bro crime!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                Ether just dissed Kevs girl. Bro on bro crime!
                Ether's sig of Larry is hil-larry-us.

I actually laughed when I read it right now.

Comment

I'm the kind of person that always looks spaced out in any photo.

Comment

Kev's humor, Zzz...

Comment

Working...
                    X