Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 1 of charlies sparring!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that black guy is either the boxer ever of an actor mu sister wouldnt go down of them shots u no that ****s fake wheres the big shots

Comment

I dont bother watching any clip he posts up to be honest

Seen 1 u seen them all

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        I dont bother watching any clip he posts up to be honest

Seen 1 u seen them all
        yeah i no what u mean i dont really but the sparring could have been ok just thought id see how hes improved and to be honset he hasnt hes a bit sharper but thats bout it and it was so staged if it was a movie it would have gone straight to vhs bypassing dvd lol

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          learn to speak english U croation sackk off shhit..... stop skipping sentences U dumbb ****kk I will ****king destroy Hillbilly bitttch....i was going 5% and my jabs and 1-2's were landing u cockkksuckkker KiLL ure self ***ggottt ass croation bittch the only thing fake is U bitttch ****king hater
          charles you learn to speak english, your a bad boxer, and a bad basketball player

im gonna be in SC next week if ya wanna meet up so we can tape me balling all over you

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
            charles you learn to speak english, your a bad boxer, and a bad basketball player

im gonna be in SC next week if ya wanna meet up so we can tape me balling all over you
            Charlie won't meet you.

He openly backed down like a ***** against a guy named Bazooka on ESB. Charlie literally phoned him up and said that he didn't want to fight, and apologised to the guy.

He doesn't have the balls to match his big ass mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
              Charlie won't meet you.

He openly backed down like a ***** against a guy named Bazooka on ESB. Charlie literally phoned him up and said that he didn't want to fight, and apologised to the guy.

i was hoping he would

it will be 2007 celtics v.s the 2004 Trail Blazers

Just destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                yeah i no what u mean i dont really but the sparring could have been ok just thought id see how hes improved and to be honset he hasnt hes a bit sharper but thats bout it and it was so staged if it was a movie it would have gone straight to vhs bypassing dvd lol
                lol

They would'nt even bother with vhs it would skip all 3 and end up on mini disc
                and Ipod versions there may even be a rare betamax knocking about...

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  lol that black guy is either the boxer ever of an actor mu sister wouldnt go down of them shots u no that ****s fake wheres the big shots
                  The 'black guy' that he always acts like he can't remember the name of is clearly his coach.

In the first vid at the end the guy starts coming at him hard and you can hear Z say "fuk that man" and then the guy starts showing him what he's doing wrong and Z says "cut".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
                    Charlie won't meet you.

Bazooka is going to his gym right now!
                    Charlie will probably call cops!

Comment

Originally posted by katsidismichael View Post
                      Bazooka is going to his gym right now!
                      Charlie will probably call cops!
                      are they having a war like ?? whats been said copy paste lol

Comment

Working...
                      X