Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love watching Robert Guerrero beat the living **** outta Andre Berto.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto got that Asian Makeover done to hes face last i saw it was on another cheaters face who came in Mexican left Chinese PEDS or Plaster karma is a *****.

Comment

i called that **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      check my posts i said he would work his ass easy

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        The way you feel about Kayode, is how I feel about Cotto.
        Hate them both also cant stand Broner i literally want to see him take brain damage,but nothing compaired to Marg i was laughing so hard at the pac fight it almost took all the dislike i had for PACQUIAO AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Hate them both also cant stand Broner i literally want to see him take brain damage,but nothing compaired to Marg i was laughing so hard at the pac fight it almost took all the dislike i had for PACQUIAO AWAY.
          For what??? Hes a father of four man. Thats a ****ed up thing to say.

Comment

I never was too big a fan of Berto and when he got caught positive I was like, what a chump. But the fact that he got up from the knockdown and took his beatdown like a man was pretty fulfilling to watch. Can't say I want to see the man get a machete through him, but it was fun to watch minus the clinching all day.

Comment

A beat down is Pacquiao beating down Margarito or Kirkland beating up Angulo. I like Angulo so I felt for him. Margarito, I drank a Margarito, ate chicken wings, and enjoyed seeing that mother****er punished for using plaster. I enjoyed that ****. ****ing enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                What the hell are you talking about?? Joe Calzaghe vs Jeff Lacy...now that was a straight up massacre.

Why should they've stopped the fight after the 4th or 5th round when Berto was coming back into the fight again? Did you just say that Berto caught him one or twice? I think you need to watch the fight again. Berto was very successful with his uppercut and caught The Ghost with lots of clean power punches that would've KO'd many other boxers. It was defintely a competitive fight and both of them took punsihment but Guerrero was still the clear winner though.
                Probably my favorite beat down of all time. Can't remember when I've enjoyed seeing someone get whooped more

Comment

He did handle Berto pretty easily, i was quite suprised how easily he pushed him around and loaded up on shots and Berto didn't have much reply.

I thought Berto would be the stronger guy, but the Ghost made Berto look like he needs to be in a Chinese old peoples home and retired.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Man robert straight punked that dude.

Gave Berto a prison beatdown. LOL and what was funny is watching them chicks in the audience cheering in the beggining for berto to straight worry on their face LOL.

Dude got that humiliation beatdown.

Berto is lookin very Chinegro in that pic!!!!

Comment

This site is extra sad every time I come on here it's ridiculous how racist a lot of Hispanic and Asian people are on this site and they got it just as messed up as black people in America. I know nationalism is great we should all love our people but gorilla monkey all that crap is sad. But like they say people put others down to try and make themselves look better.

Comment

Working...
                      X