No announcement yet.

Im So sick of people getting shot by cops and screaming foul play afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    The amusing thing is, cops, for the most part, aren't very bright. Speaking to them a certain way will get you in control of the situation. Problem is, these idiots don't know how to talk so they end up being capped.
    Or when to shut up. Or just fukuing listen. That may help. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      The amusing thing is, cops, for the most part, aren't very bright.
      You know that real life cops are not the same as NPCs from video games.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      The police know exactly what your thinking, and the know that it dosnt matter what lies they tell cause they know the vast majority of Americans are disgusting racists who would believe an officer who wasn't even at the scene over a black man who was there and is now hooked up to a lie detector to testify in court.
      Considering that lie detector tests are not admissible in court that guy has a dumbass for a lawyer.

Comment

I'm so sick of cops shooting and beating people when there was absolutely no need to. I don't give a **** who they were or what they said to you, cops don't have the right to shoot and beat people just because they're angry and have no control. They don't have the right to search your car and arrest you just because they're suspicious due to your skin color.

What about the people who are getting shot while handcuffed, while the cops lie and say they shot themselves? Are you sick of people being angry about the cops lying about that?

Comment

Whether or not you believe the officer's shooting was ultimately justified; tell me what scenario seems more likely:

1.) Cop is a psychopath, despite having a perfect record since being a cop, and finally acts on his racist, murderous, psychopathic urges, and executes a kid in cold blood for no reason; OR

2.) This thug, who just strong-arm robbed a store, and used his size to bully some poor, wee little fella half his size when he tried to apprehend him (also grabbing him by the throat, and shoving him)... This thug who beats up the cop (proven by hospital records that he had injuries to his face - it wasn't true that he broke his orbital bone, but it was true that he had pretty bad facial injures... But this thug attacks the cop, and then does something when the cop gets out of the car to try and stop him that makes the cop feel in danger?

I don't know.. But I'm going to have to go with the former.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            I'm confused about the blacks protesting for the dude shooting
            at the cop and being shot dead.Then theres a mob punking the police
            cursing at them and kicking the cops cars.Shlt is weird,Did they expect
            the cop to wrestle him down?lol

There is your answer, ghetto people with no education and more likely in welfare has all the time in world to protest for no reason whatsoever, other than to just whine and cause trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
              There is your answer, ghetto people with no education and more likely in welfare has all the time in world to protest for no reason whatsoever, other than to just whine and cause trouble.
              I saw the video where a group of protesters were chanting "Who do we want? Darren Wilson! How do we want him? DEAD"!

Then there was like one, maybe two supports of the Darren Wilson (they were really a group of people watching the Cardinals game), who made ignorant comments with racist undertones... But NOTHING violent, or about harming anybody.

Yet all the comments talked about was how ignorant, and racist Whites are, and how they are the worst people... LOL, despite the fact you had a group of people demanding MOB JUSTICE! Talking about KILLING an innocent man (as of now anyway)! A man who has yet to be charged with anything, muhc less convicted. Do they not believe DUE PROCESS applies to him?!

I swear... This guy Mike Brown was a worthless punk - a thug - who just got done STRONG ARM robbing a store, and bullying some poor, wee little owner half his size! Grabbing him by the throat.. And people would rather believe that this cop, after being brutally attacked himself (hospital records prove this), randomly shot him, or executed him basically! They'd believe this, rather than thinking that Mike Brown did something to make the cop feel threatened.

This is even worse than the Trayvon Martin situation. I was SO GLAD to see Zimmerman acquitted. And I'll be equally glad when Darren Wilson is either cleared all together by a grand jury, or special prosecutor, OR, if they indict him to keep the towns and cities from being burned, and looted, see him acquitted by a jury of his peers.

Comment

Working...
              X