Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Keith '#OneTime' Thurman - "THE LAST HOPE" Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurman is still green, imo. can't see him being effective much.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Manny Pacquaio did not do anything to warrant a rematch; he fought an uninspired one dimensional fight. He had a few moments few and far between but he was never able to build any momentum.

The boxing public won't accept a rematch; no one wants to see a massive letdown again. Better to have a new face like Kell Brook (why wouldn't he travel to Vegas for his biggest career payday??) or Keith Thurman
    yep. also given how well floyd does in rematches, he likely wins a shutout, since manny couldn't even scrape together more than 2 rounds the first time. floyd figured him out quickly.

Comment

Keith is a good boxer but i just cant get behind him. His persona seems awkward and forced. He needs to step up the comp level. I want to see him vs a khan or maidana.

Comment

If Canelo couldn't drop Floyd ,Thurman is not going to Thurman swings for the fences and leaves himself wide open for counters it would be a 12 to 0 shut out. Look Im hoping Mayweather loses but we don't have no Tommy Hearns, Leonards or Durans in this era. Is Floyd the best ever no , He's the best of his ERA thats the credit Ill give him

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Cotto's fighting Canelo, although I wouldn't be surprised if he fought Floyd for his MW title at a 155 catchweight
          Please no catchweight because it leaves the question of weakling the guy as the 152 catch weight against Canelo. Yea the Floydtards can say it doesn't matter. But as a former amateur boxer 1 pound can weaken you

Comment

Working...
          X