Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Miguel Cotto: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin vs. Miguel Cotto: who would win?

Who takes it?
    Golovkin by KO/TKO
    84.36%
    Golovkin by decision
    1.90%
    Cotto by KO/TKO
    5.21%
    Cotto by decision
    7.11%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    1.42%

The poll is expired.

Would be competitive for 3 rounds then GGG finishes him in the 8th/9th. GGG is not gonna back up from Casper.

Comment

There's no question golovkin would eat cotto alive. It's unfortunate but cotto is too small and he doesn't handle pressure well at all.

Comment

Cotto had to eat just to get up to 155, pretty sure he's going to fight someone from 154 next.

GGG should be focused on Geale right now, that's a 50/50 fight right there. Geale is no slouch.
        Last edited by UTEP; 06-08-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

This is a great fight.... This should be a ppv later in the year..

The styles are tailor made for an action war...

I like cotto to win the early rounds as i feel he is alittle better boxer but i think ggg eventually tags him enough and cotto goes out on his shield around the 9th round

Comment

I'm surprised it's 10-0 in favor of GGG by TKO/KO right now. The Boricuas must of passed out drunk last night. Good for them.

Comment

Quite amusing that Cotto is the lineal middleweight champ and 100% of the fans agree that he will get knocked the f.. out by another guy in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Quite amusing that Cotto is the lineal middleweight champ and 100% of the fans agree that he will get knocked the f.. out by another guy in his division.
                15-0

Kazak Thunder

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  100% of. 16 people lol. And cotto is tiny. Fight will never happen anyway

Comment

Cotto 115-113 or 116-112.

GGG only has a punchers chance. Cotto boxes him silly. GGG hasnt fought anyone half as good as Cotto fu.kk outta here.

Comment

Working...
                    X