No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    how many jmw has canelo beat?atleast guerreo has fought and beat welterweights which is the division he is campaigning in
    Robert Guerrero is already an established fighter in this sport... hes been champion at different weights.... hes paid his dues the hard way....

Canelo hasnt done anything except beat a WW for JMW title.... defending it against over matched opponents fighting outside of their weight classes.... he doesnt deserve ****... He would have lost to Trout, GBP and his team knows this...

Comment

• I agree that Canelo should get it in writing if he's going to keep fighting on under cards when his own cards do very well but no need to duck Trout. Canelo did it to himself for saying Trout was the only option and now trying to wiggle out of the fight if it's true.

Comment

• Does Canelo need may to make good money no
        Does may need Canelo to make money no but his ppvs won't be high like before may ppvs have gone down

Comment

• the ****...it's understable if he wants a guarantee from floyd but why scratch the trout fight if he doesn't get the guarantee?

Comment

• I'd tell Canelo to go **** his self if I was Floyd.

Canelo is getting desperate, so he resorts to an ultimatum. I don't think Floyd will fall for it.

Comment

• Floyd's ego is too big

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
                The new and improved Chavez Jr.

Hope Mayweather doesn't give in to the ultimatum.
                That's an insult to Chavez. He fought top middleweights, and THE top middleweight.

Saying "new and improved Chavez" would mean that Canelo fought 3-4 top 10 boxers in his division.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  How do you know he won't?

He has 18 months to defend his WBA title and hasn't defended his WBC title since he beat Ortiz. So obviously, defend the WBC title in the spring and the WBA title in the fall.
                  Then why is everyone making it a big deal? Sign the contract. If Trout beats Canelo that's fine, fight Canelo in Sept make huge box office and build up the Trout fight for May next year. What's the big deal? Canelo ain't **** anyway according to you guys and clearly he's a superstar so that'd be easy money for Floyd no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    And you wonder why I go hard on ginger!! I knew that guy was gonna duck Trout & use Floyd as the excuse. They even banned me for it, LOL ginger the duck.
                    Yeah Bush my dude you called it as plain as day bro. going through the thread though you see the same hating bunch trying to blame Floyd for it. I swear this site is like Bizarro world

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      I agree that Canelo should get it in writing if he's going to keep fighting on under cards when his own cards do very well but no need to duck Trout. Canelo did it to himself for saying Trout was the only option and now trying to wiggle out of the fight if it's true.
                      IMHO I think they're trying to make Canelo-Trout into a PPV mega fight. You can't have a PPV mega fight a week before or after Floyd.

There are some details being left out me thinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X