Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner should fight Juan Carlos Salgado next....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya @ 4cornerskid i lived in alburqurque NM,,, for like 5 months but i was a big denver broncos fan i had to drive by that stadium,, and i always drive my grandma to alb,, when its green chile season now that im in elpaso

man i miss blakes burgers and Del Taco from NM they dont got those in TX next time you out there you need to try that place!

me personally i might have my hopes up to high but id like to see him move up to 140 and take out morales (nothin taken away from morales future hall of famer) but its a lucrative bout and great name on broners record i think,,, but he needs to clear out 130,135 though,,,,

Comment

or maybe a vernon paris,,, or judah on the may/cotto card

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        ya @ 4cornerskid i lived in alburqurque NM,,, for like 5 months but i was a big denver broncos fan i had to drive by that stadium,, and i always drive my grandma to alb,, when its green chile season now that im in elpaso

man i miss blakes burgers and Del Taco from NM they dont got those in TX next time you out there you need to try that place!

me personally i might have my hopes up to high but id like to see him move up to 140 and take out morales (nothin taken away from morales future hall of famer) but its a lucrative bout and great name on broners record i think,,, but he needs to clear out 130,135 though,,,,
        Twisters from New Mexico, they now have some locations if CO too, ain't bad for fast food either. But I'll be sure to try those, because I always go back and forth from CO and NM, that's why I'm the 4Corners Kid, haha. Yeah, most of my old friends from New Mexico were Broncos fans, as are most people in Utah. My father was orinigally from Pittsburgh though, so I have grown up a die hard Steeler fan though.

Where have you been in CO before??? If you ever get time to shoot up to CO again, you should hit up Pueblo during the Green Chile season, they have a big Southwest National Chile festival there, because they grow Pueblo Chiles in the desert in Pueblo. Plus, lot of fine spanish women go too, haha.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Morales fight if Erik beats Danny Garcia in March, but I just don't see Morales beating the younger and fresher Garcia at this point.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 02-27-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

gettin off topinc once again but what is ur fav football team? ima big tebow fan lol

ohh twisters is good i love their frenchfries lol,, good burritos too i lived by the walmart on eubank by the freeway there was a twisters a block away from me,, lol but nothin like COmm you got marijuana dispensarys right next to you lucky<3

eee i gotta go hit up pueblo then lol haha,, is the green chile like really hot? i like my stuff hot

but no jus the Dever CO zoo,, it was pretty awsome not gonna lie elpaso zoo skks compared to that place,,, n well i hd to just drive by the broncos stadium i was in AWE,, those things are so huge

danny garcia,, is robert garcias bro nuhh?? correct me if im wrong pls but i seen highlits of him on youtube,, hes good hopefully morales still has one more great fight in him but i jus dont see it either tbh

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Twisters from New Mexico, they now have some locations if CO too, ain't bad for fast food either. But I'll be sure to try those, because I always go back and forth from CO and NM, that's why I'm the 4Corners Kid, haha. Yeah, most of my old friends from New Mexico were Broncos fans, as are most people in Utah. My father was orinigally from Pittsburgh though, so I have grown up a die hard Steeler fan though.

Where have you been in CO before??? If you ever get time to shoot up to CO again, you should hit up Pueblo during the Green Chile season, they have a big Southwest National Chile festival there, because they grow Pueblo Chiles in the desert in Pueblo. Plus, lot of fine spanish women go too, haha.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Morales fight if Erik beats Danny Garcia in March, but I just don't see Morales beating the younger and fresher Garcia at this point.
            Blake's is good but Del Taco is garbage. Twisters is alright though.

Comment

blakes seasoned fries<3 del taco got BOMB chili fries tho!,,,

Comment

@RingLife at 140 Broner > Morales Broner > Alvarado Broner > Vernon Paris,,, Broner > Judah
                I would like Broner to face the winner of Khan vs peterson or Danny Garcia which I pick to beat Morales. Maidana back at 140 or Lucas Matthysse will do. Notice that I picked all Golden Boy Promotions fighters which also promotes Broner because we all know GBP and TR don't do fights together because Bob Arum likes the money in house.

Comment

why salgado, why not go after the guy who beat slagado in uchiyama?..

anyways, the winner or loser of the gamboa vs rios fight to me would be my main choice...

Comment

uchiyama is the best fight he would be to broner what corrales was to floyd

Comment

Broner you stay at 130 lbs and move up when YOUR ready if Donaire can beat up on midgets and get praise then so can you

excellent fight i like it Salgado then Uchiyama if he wants it

Comment

Working...
                      X