Collapse
No announcement yet.

xbox code generator in 2012 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] xbox code generator in 2012 ?

Hi,
    my kid just found a self-claimed working xbox codes genearator and not sure how to use, is it true that there is a flaw in xbox network ?
    i heard that PS3 was facing such a thing, but not sure about xbox too, anyway i'm a noob in these stuff, please help

your kid probably just downloaded a virus

Comment

NO, make sure he DOES NOT try to use it. They don't work at all, all they do is have you enter your gamertag and password and E-mail, people then steal your information and try to use whatever credit cards you might have saved on your account, they're just trying to scam you.

You can "recover" or transfer an Xbox Live profile to ANY console by having the Gamertag, email to that account and password, it's really easy.

In case someone ever hacks my account I made sure to take my credit card info off of there (it's highly unlikely someone does steal it though).

Make sure you tell him this, cause he might try it for the heck of it and the next thing you know someone has maxed out your credit card. Code generators are 100% fake. (I've been an XBL member for 5+ years)
      Last edited by Cutthroat; 12-31-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

it's a virus..........

Comment

Sounds legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
            Sounds legit.
            Don't joke about that lol, it could lead to identity theft and **** this guy's life up.

Comment

.......PS3 FTW!

Comment

thank you guys, he got that from his friend, that's what he told me, yea it's so good to be true

Comment

Working...
                X