Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the nicest way to tell someone you're not interested in them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    "I dont like you like that and i probably never will, if anything the constant attempts to woo me just make it worse. if you want to be friends id like to stay friends but if you plan to carry on like this i really dont have any other choice then to consider you nothing more then an acquaintance."

Something like that would probably work quite well.
    What he'll read it like

"You're not trying hard enough. You'll have to keep wooing me if you ever want to taste my sweet, sweet *****. Try buying me gifts and sending me 100 voice mails a day"

Worst case scenario is he'll try to rape you.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      Do what they do to me, tell em, "Look, honestly I don't want anything to do with you, plain and simple as that. Now back the fuck off."
      On 2nd thought, do what Sully said.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        Do what they do to me, tell em, "Look, honestly I don't want anything to do with you, plain and simple as that. Now back the fuck off."
        LOL! Awwwwww!

But, he is a really good friend, so I don't want to be mean and I don't trust myself to be nice, as I am rather angry he even started this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by LIKE A BOSS View Post
          What he'll read it like

"You're not trying hard enough. You'll have to keep wooing me if you ever want to taste my sweet, sweet *****. Try buying me gifts and sending me 100 voice mails a day"

Well, I certainly don't want to send out any rapey type signals. Good looking out!

Comment

What he'll read it like

well there are 2 results yours and the one where he stays friends.

with yours then you just threaten a restraining order, and follow through if needed.

though your result is much less likely if there was never anything between them.

Comment

This:

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                LOL! Awwwwww!

But, he is a really good friend, so I don't want to be mean and I don't trust myself to be nice, as I am rather angry he even started this nonsense.
                I found out that the best way to reject someone. Bear in mind I only reject fat girls, because those seem to be the only ones interested in me and I have no interest in them. The cute ones, don't like me and or having something better going on. Ok so the best way without being mean is don't stop talking to them, just ignore their advances. Keep them as friends. You just never know when a booty call might be in place. In my case I got a pocketbook full of BBWs numbers. That's how I roll.

Comment

This:
                  TLDR

as said and as show int he first 2 squares, that **** happens when there is a thing between the 2 people as the guy is disillusioned into thinking that there was once something that brought them together(even if it was only for a druken one night thing) and he could some how bring it back.

if there was never anything between the 2 people then you dont have to worry about the absurdities that you post.

Comment

This:
                    LOL! Oh God!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                      Well, I certainly don't want to send out any rapey type signals. Good looking out!
                      You better stop wearing so much lipstick then.

Comment

Working...
                      X