Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice how Casual boxingfans are now picking Mayweather to beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    it still doesn't make any sense does it? floyd fans, boxing experts, casual fans, probably three quarters of pac fans predict that floyd would beat pac if the fight happens. if that is the case why would demanding extra tests even matter?

btw, when you guys say floyd would beat pac, is that the pac on peds or the pac without peds?

just askin'

Makes perfect sense , " In a fair fight Floyd beats the daylights out of Pac " see you only focus on PEDS but thats only one element , Manny has lots of ways that he has handicapped his opponents , against Floyd Im looking at no CWs , Floyd being on his A game not like Mannys other opponents coming of big loses etc etc , FAIR FIGHT Floyd wins easy , its not just PEDS kiddo !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Notice how quite it was in here after the Mosley Pac fight , Pacland was in shock , they were stunned how a shot to **** Mosley made Manny look so lost , writing on the wall boys , they have ducked speed with Manny his whole career now they want to think he can beat the most skilled fastest counter puncher in the game , Manny is going to get embarrassed against Floyd .
      Nope, the leg cramp were legit, Buboy was not acting at all when he keep on ordering Ariza to massage Manny's legs all through out the fight, as we saw finally in the 10th and 11th round when Manny got pushed to the ground, Manny easily caught up with Mosley, cutting the ring easily and connecting with some viscious combos that almost downed Mosley for good, it was just to late in the fight and Mosley was clinching for dear life... You cannot judge Manny's performance with just one fight, it was a bad start for Manny in the Mosley fight and still he was able to dominate. I still think the first 4 rounds in the Cotto fight is the best gauge for Manny... With that in mind, i still am seeing Floyd giving Manny some problems, i don't mind seeing Floyd as the winner, but it won't be a one-sided match as what some of the hardcore ******ed *****s would claim...

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
        Before these guys used to pick Manny.

But since Floyd has comeback and addressed every issue head on like a man instead of, "Ummm, errr, tuk to me promoder."

He has really put his side across and finally exposed to casual fans that Manny is a coward and is ducking him.
        Obviously real boxing fans already knew this as did we know Floyd would always pummel Pacquiao if they met.

Least now though, we don't have to listen to dumbass idiots who know nothing about the sport argue in favor for a certified coward (Pacquiao.)
        I guess you forgot that whole negotiation with floyd's people that ellerbe claimed didn't happen even though he was publically exposed as lying by HBO executives. If Manny is really ducking floyd he's doing a terrible job at it sending his promoter to arrange a fight with floyd's people. Typically a guy that's avoiding another fighter doesn't have his people reach out to make the fight happen. To borrow a line from the worst song in modern history "y'all musta forgot."

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
          Nope, the leg cramp were legit, Buboy was not acting at all when he keep on ordering Ariza to massage Manny's legs all through out the fight, as we saw finally in the 10th and 11th round when Manny got pushed to the ground, Manny easily caught up with Mosley, cutting the ring easily and connecting with some viscious combos that almost downed Mosley for good, it was just to late in the fight and Mosley was clinching for dear life... You cannot judge Manny's performance with just one fight, it was a bad start for Manny in the Mosley fight and still he was able to dominate. I still think the first 4 rounds in the Cotto fight is the best gauge for Manny... With that in mind, i still am seeing Floyd giving Manny some problems, i don't mind seeing Floyd as the winner, but it won't be a one-sided match as what some of the hardcore ******ed *****s would claim...
          Was that the Cotto that had to be CW or NO fight , did you see the recent remarks Roach made about weight and how much it can make to a fighter , was your Cotto the Cotto that just come of a career stopping beating where Roach said he is damaged goods ,,, this is your Manny yardstick , Floyd will school him engrave it in stone !

Comment

Working...
          X